Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How good is your hygiene?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Aside from a disaster?
I take care of a polished turd.

It's good enough, I take showers like every 2 days if I feel like I'm dirty. I do sweat a lot so sometimes I'll just have to take a bath once a day. I do brush my teeth everyday but only in the morning when I go to school not when I go to bed.

I shower daily. This keeps my personality attractive.

I shower everyday, i mean not that it matters, because if you are attractive you will get a girl even if you have bad hygiene
But i do it for myself, i like it when i smell good, so yeah my hygiene is very good

Lepre like hygiene

I shower every 2-3 days. get my hair cut once very 4 months perhaps, I only shave if I have to do something like a relatives birthday party.
change underwear everyday but wear the same shirt for a while sometimes.
shower like 4 to 6 times a year
That's why you can't get laid bro! You have to learn to love yourself before a woman can love you, take a shower and work out! :soy::soy::soy:

I shower probably 2 times a week

I brush 2 times a day and am obsessive with that because plaque sucks.

I did not use to shave my beard but now I do because I hate when my moustache hair gets in my mouth and nose whenever I wake up. Also the fact that hair on your face fucking hurts. Like it’s itchy a lot of the times and you can’t brush that hair because it will stretch your skin and hurt. Also the fact that you can’t even eat properly because food keeps getting in your beard.
So I shaved it off.

I get a haircut every 1.5 months because I hate having hair on my neck, and on my sides too long.

My hygiene is probably better than most normies's