Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How good is your hygiene?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
There's no point for me to try, so I don't.

I shower like once in 3-4 days. I do use deodorant though, not sure how much it helps. I don't use perfume, though I do own a few bottles that my parents gifted me over the years.

I brush my teeth only in the morning, not twice a day like I'm supposed to.

I wear the same pants for months. I alternate between two shirts, one day I wear one, the next the other.

I shave my beard like once in 5 months or so. I get a haircut like once in ~8 months.

In the winter it makes less sense to shower so often. I do it less in winter

Have grown my hair and beard for a year, I grow my finger and toenails until they break off, haven't brushed my teeth in years and shower like 4 to 6 times a year. Also I wear the same clothes for weeks on end.

I shower every morning and brush my teeth so below average. I don’t understand how the norm is 2x a day

I shower either every day or every other day and I brush my teeth whenever I feel like doing so

Good enough. I don’t obsess over it like a gay but I do like to stay somewhat clean.

Shower once a day tho rarely use shampoo or body wash, maybe once a week or less. I just enjoy the hot water

I shower almost everyday (but still I am not slaying, fuck), brush my teeth like once a day minimum, I trim my beard when it gets too ISIS but I'm guilty of wearing the same pants for weeks (until I get some gym pants on and wash it, to wear it again until I feel like it)

Shower every 3 days (also change clothes then), never used deodorant, brush teeth before going to bed.

I shower once every 2 days and only brush my teeth once every 4 days due to drinking tons of mineral water. Mineral water cleans your teeth as much as toothpaste and mouthwash btw.

I got "dick cheese" for the first time in my life; ever literally last week and was mesmerised by the pungent smell. I was clearing out some dirty carpets and got foul water soaked through my trousers.

Unbeknown the foreskin is like a vagina in that it can get infected and I learned a new word "balanitis" which describes a temporary itchy, red, sore foreskin, with white cheese deposits.

I was worried I had caught an STD off some whore but low and behold it was benign balanitis.

I haven't had a shave since I watched that recent soyboy Gillette advert as an ashamed owner of a Mach 3 razor.

obsessively clean my teeth ever since i had dental problems many years ago, i remove the tiniest piece of debris or plaque every night before bed, plaque sticks to wooden toothpicks for some reason so i use those a lot.
shave about weekly or once every 2 weeks. i think it helps to be clean shaven a little.

usually shower pretty often and change clothes often, but if i get in a depressive slump during winter then i sometimes just bathe in rustwater once a week and wear the same 2 bottom layers of shirts (not underwear) for a week or something, since i have to wear like 3-4 layers of clothes.
it doesn't make a difference btw, i have very little body odor and nobody treats me any differently. only an intimate partner would notice "something amiss" and they do not and most likely never will exist.

I shower once every 3 days and wash my face every day. I also use deodorant and brush my teeth once a day. I never shave though whats the point.

I shower every day and brush twice a day

Brush teeth twice day, mouthwash, shower and deoderant daily, trim beard every 2nd day, occasionally floss. Means shit when Norwooding.

I shower daily, I just don't like feeling dirty. I brush my teeth usually once a day, sometimes I get lazy though. I wear the same clothes alot and I've given up shaving, though I occasionally trim my beard.

I brush every night, shower every other day, apply deodorant twice a day, trim weekly, apply pimple/acne cream on my face daily, have a new outfit to wear daily.

It's good. I shower everyday during summer here, it's fucking hot. I shower after taking a shit as well, I wash my intimate parts after it at least.

I wear deodorant and perfume, I wash my clothes with a reasonable frequency.

Hygiene is a meme, it won't change your situation at all if you're ugly.

Mostly bad, although I do brush and floss everyday. I just don't see the point in showering all the time when I'm a borderline hiki, mainly because showers irritate the hell out of my skin and make me get rashes.

I shower everyday and brush my teeth 2-3 times per day. I wear deodorant and perfume, shave every week and get a haircut every two months. Always wear clean clothes.
I fucking hate feeling dirty.

I keep myself very clean. I hate smelling bad and feeling gross

There was a time when I did everything I could to ascend. I couldn't be cleaner in that time period. Still pretty clean tho

It's incredible. Shower 2 times per day for 10 minutes. Brush after every eat or drink. Wash hands after every time I leave my room.

Better than most people.

Mixed. I brush my teeth every second or third day. Usually shower at least once per day. I shower post-poop because I don't like being dirty in that area and don't understand why doing so isn't standard practice. Usually shave every week or two (electric, much easier) because I hate the feeling of having a beard and I look better without one. Also shave my body hair when I cba. Feel better and cleaner without it.
I

Unbeknown the foreskin is like a vagina in that it can get infected and I learned a new word "balanitis" which describes a temporary itchy, red, sore foreskin, with white cheese deposits.

I was worried I had caught an STD off some whore but low and behold it was benign balanitis.

If it recurs get some potassium permanganate. Only thing that helps/fixes it.

There was a time when I did everything I could to ascend. I couldn't be cleaner in that time period. Still pretty clean tho

My greatest hits of looksmaxing and hygiene was ages 15 and 21 (with a gap in the middle bracket).

Neurotypical with slight alternative "peacocking"
Impeccable hygiene
Good fitted wardrobe
A body that appeared slim

Didn't get any interest from women period so I gave up.

Also people assumed I had bad personal hygiene due to ugly looks and crap genetics.

Very good.I shower daily,but I only really brush my teeth once (at night)

OCD level. Better than the average person.

I shower minimum twice a day. Once when I wake up otherwise I can’t even get on with my day. I feel groggy and gross tbh. An then another shower sometime during the day or at night before bed. I’m clean af. Been years since I even saw smegma on my dick tbh

Mixed. I brush my teeth every second or third day. Usually shower at least once per day. I shower post-poop because I don't like being dirty in that area and don't understand why doing so isn't standard practice. Usually shave every week or two (electric, much easier) because I hate the feeling of having a beard and I look better without one. Also shave my body hair when I cba. Feel better and cleaner without it.

If it recurs get some potassium permanganate. Only thing that helps/fixes it.
I wash my ass after pooping too. Being doing it for like 10 years. But it's not a full shower.

It's good. I shower everyday during summer here, it's fucking hot. I shower after taking a shit as well, I wash my intimate parts after it at least.

I wear deodorant and perfume, I wash my clothes with a reasonable frequency.

Hygiene is a meme, it won't change your situation at all if you're ugly.
Damn I love your new avi.
Personally, very cold water on my face every morning helps tighten my skin and keep it a lighter tone color.
It also reduce my acne a little bit, and I feel more... real I guess ?

I shower twice a day just out of pure boredom. One warm shower and one cold which equals like no shower.

I shower once a day, except on LDAR days when I just stay in the same clothes from the day before.

I only brush my teeth once a day. Can't remember the last time I brushed them at night.

Shower at least once per day. Brush and floss twice per day.

Yeah, it doesnt get me a loving girlfriend, but it makes me feel good.

I've gotten rid of parasites and candida, I also shave my body hair including my head so I can go days without showering. The only times I take a shower is when I exercise or sweat a lot so I don't get a rash. I can floss only a few times a week as long as I clean my tongue after meals and brush with plain water in the morning and night.

I get a shower and circumcisions every other day

bad i have depression or something i just dont care like i did.

I wash my ass after pooping too. Being doing it for like 10 years. But it's not a full shower.

Nice. A fellow hygienecel. It's all you really need to clean though, + armpits, feet + balls for sweat.

How often do y'all change your bed? I'm bad at that. Usually a few months. And my bedroom's a wreck.

Nice. A fellow hygienecel. It's all you really need to clean though, + armpits, feet + balls for sweat.

How often do y'all change your bed? I'm bad at that. Usually a few months. And my bedroom's a wreck.
When I lived alone for 2 years I didn't change them for months. Now that I live with my parents my mom forces me to change them every once in a while, but it still takes like 1 month for me to give in to her demands.

When I am not depressed, good.

When I lived alone for 2 years I didn't change them for months. Now that I live with my parents my mom forces me to change them every once in a while, but it still takes like 1 month for me to give in to her demands.

I want to change them. It's gross sleeping in sweat-soaked sheets and pleasant sleeping in fresh ones. But just cba. Same with my room. I didn't even change them after I had chickenpox.

Volcel if you don't shower at least one time a day. Women can smell that shit from a mile away

Have grown my hair and beard for a year, I grow my finger and toenails until they break off, haven't brushed my teeth in years and shower like 4 to 6 times a year. Also I wear the same clothes for weeks on end. I ain't out to attract a foid anyway as I have no chance anyway, I'm happy as I am and don't a fuck what anyone thinks.

There's no point for me to try, so I don't.

I shower like once in 3-4 days. I do use deodorant though, not sure how much it helps. I don't use perfume, though I do own a few bottles that my parents gifted me over the years.

I brush my teeth only in the morning, not twice a day like I'm supposed to.

I wear the same pants for months. I alternate between two shirts, one day I wear one, the next the other.

I shave my beard like once in 5 months or so. I get a haircut like once in ~8 months.
10+ plus doctorcel here need to be clean, but tbh my hair it's long don't want to cut it

I shower every 2 days and I change clothes with the same frequency. I use deodorant but no aftershave or anything.