Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how good is your eye contact?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21908
  • Start date
Deleted member 21908

Deleted member 21908

Self-banned
-
since i am high inhib and disgusted with myself, I tend to always look down and make eye contact with nobody out in public. being ugly makes you less human than those around you. if i was good looking all of my social fears would go away.

the only person I can barely make eye contact with is my mother

it's shit jfl. I always look above the person or to the side. making eye contact is very uncomfortable.

My eye contact sucks. I am always looking up, down or left/right when I am walking in the hallways at school.

i used to have a hard time making eye contact but i'm fine now.

Bad , I look at the floor too much, But i'm trying to be better

medium tier, i have to really make the mental effort to do it, but it's possible yet taxing at the same time. someone should know what i mean

Can't even keep eye contact with myself

I can only make an eye contact with people that im not sexually attracted. Maintaining an eye contact with attractive girls is nearly impossible if you're ugly

I can't keep eye contact with anybody who I'm not familiar with.

Im looking on a persons mouth tbh

Terrible. I have a lazy eye, so I've never been good at looking at people in the eye while talking and I know my eye unnerves many folks.

I don't like to make eye contact bcux of my asymmetrical bug eyes that make people uncomfortable. Sometimes I don cuz NTmaxxing but I feel autistic as hell when doing it so.

I never make any eye contact with anybody, if I do I start to stutter. Every single time, with every single person I talk to.

Good when I really want to make it but most of the time I avoid it

I dont do that tbh

Borderline autistic. or i might have crossed the border

Very shit, feel very uncomfortable looking at people.

It's too good. If anything, I get thrown off when people don't make eye contact with me.