Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How girls react to big cocks

gylo

gylo

Banned
-
i0ovVIO_d.jpg

HkI3Gr4.jpg

9q9sps13l2sz.jpg

tOtTRNg_d.jpg

(From a conversation with a purported Instagram model with an average sized bf)

CVmkfBS_d.jpg

Testimony from one member on the website:

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I love having a big dick. Women love it. I couldnt imagine being any smaller. Whenever I am having a bad day I remember I have a BD and I feel a little bit better. With things like snapchat its so easy to send a quick photo of your member next to something to compare like a remote control to get her all wet.[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Yes size matters and yes women love big dicks. Women are such liars lol. I've flirted with women on dates and whatnot and they tell me "size doesnt matter" but once I get them in the bedroom and they feel my size, I get to call them liars straight to their faces. Don't act like its not true fellow BD'rs.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I realize that I am one lucky motherfucker. And believe me I am not blessed in some other areas like having an amazing body or whatnot, but at least I got this.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Just had to get that off my chest.[/font]

Lol I know most of these are fake, but who would really go through the effort of faking messages from femoids just for the sake of impressing a bunch of horny gay men on Reddit?

Just lol at having an average cock in 2018. Girls are routinely most impressed by face, bone size (frame, hand size, and height) and cock size, because those traits mean good genes. Genetics is literally 100% of sexual attraction, it was over the moment your flimsy incel sperm managed to wiggle its way into your mother's egg.

Pressing the can down into the fupa to make the dick look bigger.

most guys can fraud dick size or use tricks to make it look bigger

hence the GURLS LOVE BIG DICKS MEME

maybe they love big dicks but you wont show it to anyone without TOP TIER FACE

so it's useless

Women only care about Chad's dick.

I currently have a 7.05 inch dick and all of these big dick threads are making me mad

I have an 8 inch dick; it is only a nicety - a cherry on top - if you are a chad.

To say the least, I am not. It is irrelevant.

6'2 with a 4 inch dick > 5'6 with an 8 inch dick

they call it your manhood for a reason. if your dick is small and you don't have good traits making up for it you're just a boy in the eyes of women.

dicksize cope, these femoids only like the dick because its on an attractive male. it has nothing to do with dick size and everything to do with looks, LOOKS MATTER stop coping.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
dicksize cope, these femoids only like the dick because its on an attractive male. it has nothing to do with dick size and everything to do with looks, LOOKS MATTER stop coping.

If you are not attractive she'll never see your dick anyways.

The response in the first one sounds like a line from some hentai doujin lol
Stuff like this just make me more satisfied with my decision to give up on and refuse the love and intimacy meme, because in the end it is undermined by the obsession with sex that is prevalent in today's society.

Facade said:
I currently have a 7.05 inch dick and all of these big dick threads are making me mad

Why you an advantage. You should be lucky you don't have a dick that is barely 5 inches

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

Put yourself in her place.

The phallus is an ancient fertility symbol; a value marker

You'd of course want the best symbol. i.e. Most attractive largest cock.

I could see a femoid not liking a large, but non-aesthetically pleasing member, but I could see none of them enjoying something that signals underdevelopment, even if it truly doesn't mean that

Aesthetic pleasure may start at the face, but it doesn't end there

lol reminds me of this classic redpill comic:

FOcVAAe.jpg

Remember that its useless to have a big dick if your face is 3/10.

"Size doesn't matter" screeches cucktears in the distance

KilluminoidBR said:
Remember that its useless to have a big dick if your face is 3/10.

This. No girl will see our dick anyway.

don't use imgur anymore idiot