Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How fucked up it is

ServusLuciferi

ServusLuciferi

Banned
-
That society gives you all these rules to follow - be a good person, don't objectify women, work hard, be ethical, make people laugh, "be yourself", don't be hedonic and make stupid decisions, study hard, get a hard degree, earn money - and none of them, none of them give you any social reward whatsoever, except the promise that you'll be a wage slave for 50 years - at best, you'll be rich in your 40s alone, big fucking whoop.

I feel like in my life I did everything right except for moderate hedonism and being socially active (which I should've) - unironically got a good scholarship to a good university, graduated magna cum laude, got a full ride to a certain graduate profession, and here I am, 24 going on 25, alone without any friends, above average but still mediocre job prospects, and no girlfriend ever. I was a nice church-going Jesus boy, was always nice to people and loving, unironically never really judged people, made people laugh all the fucking time, didn't spend my time in college getting wasted or anything....and nobody gave me any fucking respect whatsoever.

Since I was 22 I really fixed a lot in my life, and thank God I'm more "normal" than where I was at that age - I can't imagine the pain of my fellow bluepilled incel colleagues who lack the social awareness I've attained and how important social skills are for your future adult life - but Jesus Christ, I threw away my entire youth for this shit?

Last edited:
i will neet and ldar forever. in real life.

this is, for me, as good as life gets and it wont get any better.