Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How fucked am I?

• Thread starter SuicideContemplator
  • Start date
S

SuicideContemplator

Banned
-
23 years old.

5 foot 5. (Absolutely fucking brutal)

My face is decent. Plenty of jaw & cheekbone. Hunterish eyes. 8/10.

Reasonably white. (Brunette)

Trash upbringing, therefore lacking social skills.

As you can guess, my real problem is my cruel joke of a height.

Am I fucked?
Am I a fakecel for having SOME options but not drowning in pussy?
I just want your opinions. Feel free to talk shit.

23 years old.

5 foot 5. (Absolutely fucking brutal)

My face is decent. Plenty of jaw & cheekbone. Hunterish eyes. 8/10.

Reasonably white. (Brunette)

Trash upbringing, therefore lacking social skills.

As you can guess, my real problem is my cruel joke of a height.

Am I fucked?
Am I a fakecel for having SOME options but not drowning in pussy?
I just want your opinions. Feel free to talk shit.
How many hoes have you slain (beast fucked) without paying for it brother? :feelshehe:

Most KHHV ultimate truecel on .is:

8/10 face? What the fuck are you doing on .is?

Distribution 1 775x550

Fakecel: Youre still taller than half of all women. Likely even more, as the samples are from civilized countries with more nutrition.

Come back when you have some obscure deformity like a colostomy bag like me

How many hoes have you slain (beast fucked) without paying for it brother? :feelshehe:
None. Unless you count that one GIDLF. (Granny I Don’t Like Fucking). Not my proudest moment.

I think that's a meme at this point. How is he going to raise the money necessary to fund such an endeavor?
Itsover took out a student loan to fund his SEAmaxxing trip. He never intended to come back and pay it off

5ft5 is meme height. over bro

8/10 face? What the fuck are you doing on .is?
HeightPill is brutal. I’m Mogged by practically everyone in the states. Hard to keep a bitch if a 6 foot + chad walks in her vicinity. Her natural instincts will make her pussy wet. Even if I status max, that won’t change her nature. Plus, imagine doing all that work, when a tall guy just gets automatic respect and arousal for free. Brutality. Genetic lottery. Pain. Hence my arrival.

HeightPill is brutal. I’m Mogged by practically everyone in the states. Hard to keep a bitch if a 6 foot + chad walks in her vicinity. Her natural instincts will make her pussy wet. Even if I status max, that won’t change her nature. Plus, imagine doing all that work, when a tall guy just gets automatic respect and arousal for free. Brutality. Genetic lottery. Pain. Hence my arrival.
You know what? Maybe I'm judging too soon. I'm 5'11" but not NT and with a 4/10 face. I can't imagine what it is like to be 5'5" or have a 8/10 (basically chad) face but maybe lack of height really does hurt that bad.

Itsover took out a student loan to fund his SEAmaxxing trip. He never intended to come back and pay it off
Imagine doing all that work, while 6 foot tall normies are slaying decent pussy right in their homeland, since a young age. Pain.

You know what? Maybe I'm judging too soon. I'm 5'11" but not NT and with a 4/10 face. I can't imagine what it is like to be 5'5" or have a 8/10 (basically chad) face but maybe lack of height really does hurt that bad.
Tbh, if my face wasn’t decent, I probably would have roped already.
Height affects online dating more than anything. Anybody with a decent face and 6 foot minimum on their tinder bio can just slay new pussy on a weekly basis.
Online dating’s simply not an option for me in today’s market.
My best bet would be to gymmaxx and see how defined I can get.
Probably hang weights off my dick.
Maybe I can slay some 7’s in the future.
Maybe.
Meanwhile, tall chads been slaying 8’s and above since a young age, efforlessly.
Pain.

It's great. Face is more important than anything. This guy is a gigavolcel.

If you have 8/10 face you shouldn't have problem getting becky's even at that height.