Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how feasible are BMAF pairings?

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
Saw this on Ghost Force recently
View attachment kiss.webp

Makes me wonder, how many of you black cels have approached asian females to be your girlfriend and how did this work out for you?

i'm not clicking that

Noodle fefail first choice is white men, also blacks face discrimination among Asians. But maybe blacks can secure some ratchet ABG.

Their children will suffer

not common. but as ((((western)))) media brainwashes the western noodle whores they slowly favor BBC over ricecels

I feel like the odds are pretty low. Noodlewhores want elite white Chad genes, and I think they see negroes as greatly inferior in many cases :blackpill:

Asians hate nigs. Sometimes there are low class low IQ noodlewhores that love being strippers and only fans bitches so they get with nig nogs as a result but it’s usually to spite their parents

Makes me wonder, how many of you black cels have approached asian females to be your girlfriend and how did this work out for you?
I've had some positive encounters with them but I never approached