Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How fast would toilets be subjugated into slavERy if all men collectively decided enough is enough?

KillNiggers

KillNiggers

Stand proud, you're strong
★★★★★
I wondER how long the meme gendER would last when all dudes just said: fuck it, we had enough of this cucked bullshit - and actually decided to make toilets propERty (of course this would nevER happen due how cucked male nature is).

I'd wagER at most a week they would resist but then they would all be conquERed. No way toilets have the logistics or strategic minds to counter this absolute slaughterhouse.

Literally a week or less. Men could just collectively overpower women and restrain them even without too much planning

Literally a week or less. Men could just collectively overpower women and restrain them even without too much planning
Yes but I mean conquering them all. Since there are some high T modern foids who maybe could resist for some time. Planning would still be necessary imo. It's a mid diff in the current age. 100 years ago it would have been low diff.

Yes but I mean conquering them all. Since there are some high T modern foids who maybe could resist for some time. Planning would still be necessary imo. It's a mid diff in the current age. 100 years ago it would have been low diff.
True. I say 2 weeks tops to get em all under control, even the high T foids. Certainly no more than a month

>if all men collectively decided​

Never will happen first of all

True. I say 2 weeks tops to get em all under control, even the high T foids. Certainly no more than a month
I am trying to see from a unbiased perspective how toilets could counter them but it's literally impossible due to the strength gap, their inability to plan long tERm. They certainly have the resources to put up a good fight if they get access to guns or military equipment but their poor management skills would lead to their eventual failure. I think most of them would give up if I am being honest.

>if all men collectively decided​

Never will happen first of all
Read the thread you moron. I literally addressed it. It's food for thought.

I am trying to see from an unbiased perspective how toilets could counter them but it's literally impossible due to the strength gap, their inability to plan long tERm. They certainly have the resources to put up a good fight if they get access to guns or military equipment but their poor management skills would lead to their eventual failure. I think most of them would give up if I am being honest.
Yep. Most would rather submit than risk dying in a legit war.

In a few weeks max.

It'd take about 10 years.

9 years of which would just be spent trying to figure out how to do it and what would happen afterward.

That's a realistic appraisal, not 2 days or something. And that's also assuming that literally every man gets blackpilled at once and decides to cooperate and try and split the women evenly.

It'd take about 10 years.

9 years of which would just be spent trying to figure out how to do it and what would happen afterward.

That's a realistic appraisal, not 2 days or something. And that's also assuming that literally every man gets blackpilled at once and decides to cooperate and try and split the women evenly.
Arguments for 10 years assuming every man becomes blackpilled?

Arguments for 10 years assuming every man becomes blackpilled?
If we all became blackpilled there's still our religious, cultural, and racial differences.

Plus, there's the interpretations you can draw from the blackpill, not just the raw information itself.

You gotta admit, that's a tough nut to crack,

Men are too simpish for that, and there would always be some 'alpha-machos' who would think one isn't enough for them, causing fights amongst men. That sort of Niggandrew Tate shit is okay when you are a teenager and don't have much real world experience, but a lot of grown men always exhibit this so-called 'alpha' behavior. Fucking morons. We men have no right to call foids stupid or retarded.

Men are too simpish for that, and there would always be some 'alpha-machos' who would think one isn't enough for them, causing fights amongst men. That sort of Niggandrew Tate shit is okay when you are a teenager and don't have much real world experience, but a lot of grown men always exhibit this so-called 'alpha' behavior. Fucking morons. We men have no right to call foids stupid or retarded.
That "alpha" behavior/the desire to mog and establish social hierarchies would definitely get in the way. Men are designed to fight each other and not collectively against the "weaker gendER".

If men wanted to, every women would be splattered on a wall. The average man is vastly superior to women physically and mentally. When you combine that and how much of the military and police are men, every foid would be a sex slave in a few days even if they run.

A week or so max.

Most combat-roles in the military are still male dominated, most law enforcement is male dominated, and I'm not too sure on the stats but I'd wager males own more guns.

It would be more difficult than some users here imagine. If you give someone certain rights/privileges, they will get used to it and when you try to take them away these rights, then theyll rarely give up without a fight, e.g. by doing mass protests or riots

You wouldnt even have to fight Lmao , Man just have to stop Putting Woman on a Plate / Pedestal alltogether , and they would loose their Shit in Time .

Way Lower Social Media Attention , No OF Potential , Helding her Accountable for her Actions , Fair Divorce Rules , No Child Support ( Moneywise ) etc .

@Friezacel @KillNiggers

Last edited:
You wouldnt even have to fight Lmao , Man just have to stop Putting Woman on a Plate / Pedestal alltogether , and they would loose their Shit in Time .

Way Lower Social Media Attention , No OF Potential , Helding her Accountable for her Actions , Fair Divorce Rules , No Child Support ( Moneywise ) etc .

@Friezacel @KillNiggers
I think it's slowly becoming a reality (might be coping super hard). My evidence is that more and more men are done with dating apps.
A week or so max.

Most combat-roles in the military are still male dominated, most law enforcement is male dominated, and I'm not too sure on the stats but I'd wager males own more guns.
Agreed.