Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How fast the time passes

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

Only trucel on Fakecels.is
★★
I wondered by seeing how fast time passing. You doesn't feel anything and become like liveless living dead. When I finish my 12th grade exam And preparing for exam in my room in my home, it feels nothing like a lifeless when you see how fast time passing. As I am preparing for exam but due to blackpill and incel thought I can't concentrate, sometimes I get out of room for walks but way the people react and insult me for my looks and body physique I stop going outside and be in the room.My parents neither understand me nor support me nor understand my feelings and I have no one who can I share my pains and thought to less weighted my heart. The pain and suffering in my body and heart destroying me slowly and the biggest witness is the time that passing. I just rotting with lonliness and seeing how fast the time passing and make it me a liveless living dead. No excitation for weekend or holidays or festival as every day is same for me, Rotting with lonliness .

Grade 12 to mid twenties feels like about 4 years brace yourself bucko

You're not much of an intellectual with that awful grammar.

:feelsokman: It's okay brocel . We're all in the same boat

You're not much of an intellectual with that awful grammar.
Be nice
I wondered by seeing how fast time passing. You doesn't feel anything and become like liveless living dead. When I finish my 12th grade exam And preparing for exam in my room in my home, it feels nothing like a lifeless when you see how fast time passing. As I am preparing for exam but due to blackpill and incel thought I can't concentrate, sometimes I get out of room for walks but way the people react and insult me for my looks and body physique I stop going outside and be in the room.My parents neither understand me nor support me nor understand my feelings and I have no one who can I share my pains and thought to less weighted my heart. The pain and suffering in my body and heart destroying me slowly and the biggest witness is the time that passing. I just rotting with lonliness and seeing how fast the time passing and make it me a liveless living dead. No excitation for weekend or holidays or festival as every day is same for me, Rotting with lonliness .
brutal

Definitely relatable

Try to enjoy your time because life will pass by you faster and faster. 20 - 25 takes a while but 25-30 is in blink of an eye.

Try to enjoy your time because life will pass by you faster and faster. 20 - 25 takes a while but 25-30 is in blink of an eye.
For incels like me, there is no enjoyment, there is only suffering

life picks up once you finish high school, almost 6 years since i graduated, it meant nothing.

I’m a senior rn yes
try to enjoy, college goes by so fucking fast and before you know it, you're in your mid 20's with 0 memories. If I could turn back time I wouldn't because i've felt like I've done everything right but my genetics and environment held me back. Just try your best but if nothing changes, don't be too hard on yourself.

try to enjoy, college goes by so fucking fast and before you know it, you're in your mid 20's with 0 memories. If I could turn back time I wouldn't because i've felt like I've done everything right but my genetics and environment held me back. Just try your best but if nothing changes, don't be too hard on yourself.
I am preparing for entrance but unfortunately due to my neurodivergence, ADHD and thought of blackpill and inceldom, I can't concentrate on my studies

i hope you have family that attends your graduation ceremony, no one came for me when i walked. :feelsrope:
I do but brutal… what happen did they just choose not to?
Thanks for the advice man.

I do but brutal… what happen did they just choose not to?
didnt have my phone# and or didnt care to show up, hell i even tried to convince the lady in charge of the ceremony if i could just get my diploma early cause i was hoping for some sympathy when i admitted no one would show up for me, she didnt care jfl :feelsrope:

didnt have my phone# and or didnt care to show up, hell i even tried to convince the lady in charge of the ceremony if i could just get my diploma early cause i was hoping for some sympathy when i admitted no one would show up for me, she didnt care jfl :feelsrope:
Brutal

Sorry about that bro