Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How far would you go to simply get a girlfriend who will casually have sex with you?

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
I mean, would you consider actually breaking the law to receive casual sex from a girl? 
Post crazy things you would do (if you can) to finally get into a relationship.

id do anything man whatever it takes

I wouldn't go very far tbh. Being alone with the freedom to go outside is much better than being alone in prison lol.

Blackpill101 said:
I mean, would you consider actually breaking the law to receive casual sex from a girl? 
Post crazy things you would do (if you can) to finally get into a relationship.

I already break the law since the only sex I have is with prostitutes, and it's illegal here.

Give me things to do and I'll say if I'd do them or not.

theson said:
I already break the law since the only sex I have is with prostitutes, and it's illegal here.

I'm talking about an actual sexual relationship with a girlfriend. Do you seek this goal, or are you happy with what you've got?

Not far at all since propecia has permanently rendered me a eunuch.

I feel liberated homies.

Blackpill101 said:
I'm talking about an actual sexual relationship with a girlfriend. Do you seek this goal, or are you happy with what you've got?

It's not going to happen so there's no use entertaining this question. You may as well be asking "would you slay the dragon to take the princess home"? I mean sure... I guess? How is breaking the law going to get me a girlfriend in the hypothetical scenario? What law would I break? Do I kill somebody? Why do I need to do anything to "make" her like me? Will she stop liking me if I stop doing the thing she "likes" me for? I don't get it man.

I mean if you're asking whether or not I'm prepared to make a great effort if it guarantees that I find a girl that likes me then yeah, I guess I am. But it's not possible because I am physically disfigured.

Currycel4Life said:
Not far at all since propecia has permanently rendered me a eunuch.

I feel liberated homies.

Seriously? I'll pray to blackops2cel to give you another reproductive organ.

theson said:
It's not going to happen so there's no use entertaining this question. You may as well be asking "would you slay the dragon to take the princess home"? I mean sure... I guess? How is breaking the law going to get me a girlfriend in the hypothetical scenario? What law would I break? Do I kill somebody? Why do I need to do anything to "make" her like me? Will she stop liking me if I stop doing the thing she "likes" me for? I don't get it man.

I mean if you're asking whether or not I'm prepared to make a great effort if it guarantees that I find a girl that likes me then yeah, I guess I am. But it's not possible because I am physically disfigured.

Let's say a sexy girl told you to go and kill someone, and in turn, you'll receive casual sex and a trustworthy relationship from her. Would you do it, or not?

Anything if it involves real love.

If not, nothing.

Blackpill101 said:
Let's say a sexy girl told you to go and kill someone, and in turn, you'll receive casual sex and a trustworthy relationship from her. Would you do it, or not?

Of course not. Despite my stupid little kid face, I'm NOT a sucker like everyone always assumes me to be so I wouldn't fall for this scam.

Many incels have taken trips across seas and states and shit

Ehh... I'm not going to do anything illegal for a pair of meat flaps. Maybe go to asia, but then why bother if they're just looking for citizenship in the west

NekoStance said:
Many incels have taken trips across seas and states and shit

And found out they've been catfished or the woman just wasn't what they thought she'd be. Happens all the time.

I'd give up all of my money and my most prized possessions, an arm and both of my legs... I'd fucking murder someone if it somehow gave me a genuine, loving relationship. It's the one thing I want above everything at this point.

I'm so autistic and blackpilled that I wouldn't be happy having a gf by this point. I'd be extremely uncomfortable in public with her knowing that I'm getting mogged, and I would be unable to communicate well with her because of autism.

I almost had a girl coming over from another city because of my *charming personality*, until ofc, I sent her a picture of my face, then she called me ugly and I got mad and deleted her from everything

Across the street.

On a serious note, no I wouldn't break any laws or do anything out of the ordinary to get a girl. Let me put it like this, in my head I'm desperate for women to find me attractive and show attraction toward me, but this doesn't really translate to reality.

I wouldn't shower women with money or do some crazy bullshit or be a cuck to get with them, if that's the case I'd prefer to be alone. My mom (lol) says I don't really want a gf. At this point I honestly don't know if what I want is a gf or women to validate me and show attraction/initiate convos which is never going to happen.

Kointo said:
Seriously? I'll pray to blackops2cel to give you another reproductive organ.

I don't want one tbh. I like it better this way ^_^

That will never happen`s to me so i don care tbt.

Abomination said:
I'm so autistic and blackpilled that I wouldn't be happy having a gf by this point. I'd be extremely uncomfortable in public with her knowing that I'm getting mogged, and I would be unable to communicate well with her because of autism.

I've never actually met an autistic person IRL. You guys seem pretty normal when I speak to you online. What's all the fuss about how autism is like a disability or something?

Blackpill101 said:
Abomination said:
I've never actually met an autistic person IRL. You guys seem pretty normal when I speak to you online. What's all the fuss about how autism is like a disability or something?
Well, I'm on the borderline between being autistic and not being autistic, according to the psychologist who evaluated me. But I'm definitely not NT, and it shows. I don't know what to do or say in groups of people, for instance.

No matter how far you go there is nothing you can do to get laid.

I'd be happy to have an FWB, but I wouldn't fuck myself over for it.