Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment how far would you be willing to go to become chadlite?

opioidcel

opioidcel

5'9 3.5/10 brain damaged cel
-
if god made an agreement with you that you would be reincarnated as a chadlite if you did heinous thing X and were ensured there would be no repercussions for your actions how far would you be willing to go?

would you agree to slaughtering babies with your bare hands? would you kill 50 babies if it meant being reborn as chadlite?

I would burn my entire village in kerala to the ground to become rich.

if i wont get shit for it in the afterlife then yes

if i wont get shit for it in the afterlife then yes
yea no repercussions besides having those memories

now what you do with your memories is up to you

no forced infliction of guilt at the hands of god

i have almost 0 empathy bc of my kanner's syndrome so ill happily do it
same im non nt and dont feel shit and the little empathy i used to have has been bullied out of me so i couldnt care less jfl

same im non nt and dont feel shit and the little empathy i used to have has been bullied out of me so i couldnt care less jfl
lets kill 50 babys together then rape noodlefoids (in runescape)

I wouldn't do anything considered "immoral" by normies for my own benefit or something pointless as the pleasure of being reborn as chadlite. I'd ever do "bad things" if they were necessary to avoid something worse or because they are correct according to my own morals.

If God threatened me with say, 200.000 consecutive reincarnations as incel then I might do very bad stuff with no remorse (in GTA) to avoid it. Or if I was forced to kill a few people to save 100 others from being burned alive.

2 steps outside my room