Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How far have you gone with a foid without paying ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date

See title

• Held hands

Votes: 16 18.8%
  • kissed

Votes: 19 22.4%
  • fingered

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • handjob

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • blowjob (without cumming in mouth)

Votes: 12 14.1%
  • blowjob (cumming in mouth)

Votes: 8 9.4%
  • P in V

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • None of the above (KHHV truecel)

Votes: 61 71.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All of the above except the last one brooooo :chad::chad:

how so? if i dont make poll anonymous, theyd just lie about it.
Ya should of made it visible for one minute then screenshot it and expose the ones that made themselves more sus overtime since they can’t help but break out of character. Maybe it’s me but when I catch a fakecel it brings out my confrontational side and then others join in to get the fakecel banned like @Tyler :feelskek::feelsLSD:

Only 65% have chosen the last option, truly chads.co

though of the remaining 35%, at least 15% are troll votes tbh.

Had to "partner" with a foid in sports once cos there was an odd number of guys and girls. Ran 50m each, so I'd say roughly 100m

any female is attracted to you will at the very least make it obvious that she is, indeed, attracted to you, if not ask you out outright. approaching some random female who hasn't given you the slightest hint, the slightest sign that she is attracted to you is called being a fucking moron.

so is the "just try bro" bullshit. i legitimately cannot bring myself to engage in friendly conversation even online with males, let alone irl with females. anyone NT cannot understand how horrifically hard it is to "just try" when you have crippling social anxiety, and not the meme sort that 99% of people say they have. this is a mental illness and does NOT at all weaken with social experience.
preach brother.

I've traded drugs for sex, they weren't paid professionals they were needle whores, which is way worse.

Bold of you to assume I know what foid is

See signature

Farthest i got with a foid was saying hello

We hung out at a park and talked for a few hours

I did not need to see the results.

None of the above. Btw op is 6'4 and when he sent out his pics to some users here they thought he was literally joking cuz he was so attractive.
No shit? Is it really a freaking surprise considering his username is “Legendarywristcel”. I mean come the fuck on. I’m sick of this freaking site.

Are you fucking serious with this shit?

@Colvin76 look at this poll jfl.

Whoever votes in any option besides the last should be banned

You were on a date you should be the last one to talk :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Whoever votes in any option besides the last should be banned

Tbh I kissed a foid when I was 6 so it shouldn't count from some low ages. Don't worry though life balanced it out I started balding at 18 also my face is 0/slav subhuman tier and I got rejected by 1/10 drunk landwhales in clubs. It's over for me.

None of the above. Btw op is 6'4 and when he sent out his pics to some users here they thought he was literally joking cuz he was so attractive.

Ded srs? :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

I don't understand attractive people here like seriously if I was attractive 99% of my life issues would be alleviated. Almost every problem I have can be linked directly to being unattractive.

Last edited:
Are you fucking serious with this shit?

@Colvin76 look at this poll jfl.

You were on a date you should be the last one to talk :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Tbh I kissed a foid when I was 6 so it shouldn't count from some low ages. Don't worry though life balanced it out I started balding at 18 also my face is 0/slav subhuman tier and I got rejected by 1/10 drunk landwhales in clubs. It's over for me.

Ded srs? :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

I don't understand attractive people here like seriously if I was attractive 99% of my life issues would be alleviated. Almost every problem I have can be linked directly to being unattractive.
This forum is becoming a joke

I kissed a foid when I was a toddler then hit the wall in elementary school.

I guess most people that voted the options above KHHV are just trolling (I hope so).

Well, I'll be honest with you guys. I know this post is going to be really long and I may risk getting banned, as unfair as it may be.

I'm 29, I've never had a GF, never held hands with a girl, (as far as I know) no girl has EVER been attracted to me (If at least one was, then probably she would have let me know).

I'm here for a fuckin' reason. Ugly face, skinny, glasses, asperger's, about 5'10", been bullied all my life, socially inept. I pretty much look like the nerdy stereotype (Think of Patrick Crusius to get an idea of how I look like, for example). Now, I'll tell my story, fuck everything if they ban me, at least I'm being sincere with you people.

2017. I was a 25yo KHHV. I was trying to meet people (That includes foids) on Facebook when I came across this 6-7/10 20 year-old ukrainian art ho. I saw we had some similar music taste and that kind of stuff. We started chatting, first she only replied with short answers and then she started ghosting me. Some time later I messaged her again and for some unknown reason, we started chatting on a regular basis for a few months.

She lived in another city and I had to go there to do some stuff. I told her to hang out one afternoon, she said "ok". That afternoon (June 10, 2017) I was waiting for her at the bus station when she told me "Well, I don't feel like hanging out" (She wanted to stood me up, probably). I told her "We can see each other for a few seconds, hello goodbye, that's all" (Something like that, I can't remember the exact conversations).

So finally i got to see her IRL. We had a regular date (What the hell is a date to begin with? When a boy and a girl hangs out alone?). I thought "Well, i will try to kiss her at the end of the date. Now or never. Do it, faggot!". So shortly before the "date" ended we were sitting in a bank near the place where i was hosted in that city. I told her to go up to my bedroom, she said "No, we're better here" with an uncomfortable look on her face.

Then I gathered the guts to ask her if I could kiss her. First she said "I don't know, it's been quite a long time since i kissed a boy" (So fuckin' what? Lame ass excuse) and after a few seconds of awkward silence, she said "ok then", and I kissed her for a few seconds until she retreated her face. It was awkward af but it felt really good, I asked her again and she said "ok", after a few seconds she stopped kissing, was clearly not into me. Like a soycuck I apologized to her if she felt threatened by me or something, she just said "nah, it's fine". Then we said goodbye to each other shortly after.

Was it a success story? Did I ascend? Was she attracted to me? HELL NO! A day later she messaged me saying some stupid shit like that she felt "used" by me, and some stupid "quirky girl" stuff about "muh depression, muh anxiety. I can't relate to people blah blah blah. I'm so special and unique" "I don't want you to fall in love with me".

And she started ignoring my messages the day after the fuckin' "date". She was not attracted to me, simple as. I could have rape-kissed any random slut on the street, it wouldn't have been much different. I'm lucky she didn't accuse me of rape. More than three years later I still feel like shit. At least i didn't have to pay a hooker to kiss me (Most prostitutes don't even kiss their customers as far as i know). If you could see me and know me in real life, you could see that I'm a real one, not a fuckin' fakecel. And yeah, I know, i'm greycel and shit. That's it.

AD18614A 9560 4E77 986B 64C046C7DF9F

what the fuck is wrong with this forum

Not far, but I want to go somewhere far away:feelsrope:

Jfl at the state of this forum

I’m pretty sure the ones that are not the last option are trolling. Especially the three before the last. There is no way over 10% of people here have had a blowjob let alone p in v. Even the kissing one might be slightly faked as well.

I am a KHHV but in year 6 there was a school dance. I of course could not get a foid, teacher assigned me one and we danced. The foid was not happy that it got assigned to a manlet curry. So I don't really know how pure I am.

any female is attracted to you will at the very least make it obvious that she is, indeed, attracted to you, if not ask you out outright. approaching some random female who hasn't given you the slightest hint, the slightest sign that she is attracted to you is called being a fucking moron.

so is the "just try bro" bullshit. i legitimately cannot bring myself to engage in friendly conversation even online with males, let alone irl with females. anyone NT cannot understand how horrifically hard it is to "just try" when you have crippling social anxiety, and not the meme sort that 99% of people say they have. this is a mental illness and does NOT at all weaken with social experience.
I understand what you say. Beyond what faggots think on this forum I am a true hardcore mentalcell.
Linving hikki for 17+ years out of extreme cripling social anxiety and a ton of other mental issues.

Foids and sex are at the top peak of my anxiety problems. Having normal meet ups and dates with a foid under 'normie' conditions is simply out of my reach, forever...

Man..I've started to realise that actual trucels that are absolutely repulsive are actually a really small minority smh..