Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How far have you gone with a foid without paying ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date

See title

• Held hands

Votes: 16 18.8%
  • kissed

Votes: 19 22.4%
  • fingered

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • handjob

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • blowjob (without cumming in mouth)

Votes: 12 14.1%
  • blowjob (cumming in mouth)

Votes: 8 9.4%
  • P in V

Votes: 11 12.9%
  • None of the above (KHHV truecel)

Votes: 61 71.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Weve had many of these polls before, but this time iam making it specific. Doesnt count if foid was obese or super drunk/passed out (meaning she did the act voluntarily) Not including hugging as that imo isnt clear enough signaling of attraction.

Anonymous poll btw, so dont lie!

What's this?
Chadsco

KHHV
Never approached. Am a mental who is terrified of everything for no reason.

Whoever votes in any option besides the last should be banned

never had a girl approach me unless they need something like a pencil or some shit

Whoever votes in any option besides the last should be banned

Iam not trying to bait them but last time we had a poll like this, i was surprised by the results.

bruh, I can't even get normies (ye, even males) to talk to me if I don't pay them (therapy)

None of the above. Btw op is 6'4 and when he sent out his pics to some users here they thought he was literally joking cuz he was so attractive.

only half are khhv jfl

No one said that. I voted khhv btw.

Oh wow this forum is full of fakecel scums, who would've thought?

Text sex. Never touched one IRL.

only half are khhv jfl
Doesnt mean half of the users who voted are khhv. KHHVcels get one vote while sex havers get one vote/sex act. My guess is that we have a few sex havers here whove done multiple acts with foids (when you can get a blowjob, why not P in V and so on).

Op you should have expected people to troll

Average poster

Attachments

• 022.png
    022.png
    162.6 KB · Views: 28
Lol whose held hands with a foid before?

Looking at the results hurts me so much.
images

How much you wanna bet he's under 18
I bet my leftover hair hes underage or in college. Not that I don't get the terrible fear of approaching women, but come on, you gotta try at least once with a reasonable foid.

Multiple votes allowed equals worthless

A mental can't just "try it". It's like telling an ugly to try looking better.
Not quite true, I am a balding, I literally can't grow my hair back. You could talk to girls, but it would just end in ruins since you are autistic or whatever.
But the next time you talk to a foid that doesn't know the former one, you will improve a little bit. You can hang out with men, that is way easier, to improve your social skills. It takes time but you can do it if you're "just" a mental.

KHHV, never approached

Multiple votes allowed equals worthless

No its not. Its obvious there are few users here who are voting on all the sex acts. 80/20 is true even on incel sites JFL.
There are atleast 5 guys whove coom in a non-hooker foid's mouth. This is just unacceptable. I pay hookers and even then most of them dont agree to this.

578db458da36cac06c937ec649808f4c.gif

Last edited:
Not quite true, I am a balding, I literally can't grow my hair back. You could talk to girls, but it would just end in ruins since you are autistic or whatever.
But the next time you talk to a foid that doesn't know the former one, you will improve a little bit. You can hang out with men, that is way easier, to improve your social skills. It takes time but you can do it if you're "just" a mental.
Well I'm 30 and KHHV. Either I'm a faggot or it's not as easy as you make it sound.
I do agree however that it might be relatively easier to get out of inceldom for someone who only has a mental barrier as opposed to a physical one, hence I don't consider myself an incel who has it super bad, but I don't consider myself a volcel either. Not at all.
Also I could say the same thing about balding. "Just do hair transplants if balding is your only problem".

Well I'm 30 and KHHV. Either I'm a faggot or it's not as easy as you make it sound.
I do agree however that it might be relatively easier to get out of inceldom for someone who only has a mental barrier as opposed to a physical one, hence I don't consider myself an incel who has it super bad, but I don't consider myself a volcel either. Not at all.
Also I could say the same thing about balding. "Just do hair transplants if balding is your only problem".

Mentalcel is cope iam afraid. You prolly overestimate your attractiveness to foids unless a genuine retard.

Call me a coper, but I think the ”P in V” voters are trolling.

Call me a coper, but I think the ”P in V” voters are trolling.

Coper. There are genuine sex havers on here, ive always suspected so. But theyre a small minority.

Chads.co again
Lol, several users here have put their P bareback in a V
No wonder no one takes us seriously

I dont consider myself a truecel either. I finally found a job and I plan to get a hair transplant in 6 months, but I had lots and lots of social improvements in the last years. My point was just that there is a, most likely, hard and long way out. I have seen way worse cases than ours on this forum.

any female is attracted to you will at the very least make it obvious that she is, indeed, attracted to you, if not ask you out outright. approaching some random female who hasn't given you the slightest hint, the slightest sign that she is attracted to you is called being a fucking moron.

so is the "just try bro" bullshit. i legitimately cannot bring myself to engage in friendly conversation even online with males, let alone irl with females. anyone NT cannot understand how horrifically hard it is to "just try" when you have crippling social anxiety, and not the meme sort that 99% of people say they have. this is a mental illness and does NOT at all weaken with social experience.

Bold of you to assume I been with a foid :feelsUgh::incel:

any female is attracted to you will at the very least make it obvious that she is, indeed, attracted to you, if not ask you out outright. approaching some random female who hasn't given you the slightest hint, the slightest sign that she is attracted to you is called being a fucking moron.

so is the "just try bro" bullshit. i legitimately cannot bring myself to engage in friendly conversation even online with males, let alone irl with females. anyone NT cannot understand how horrifically hard it is to "just try" when you have crippling social anxiety, and not the meme sort that 99% of people say they have. this is a mental illness and does NOT at all weaken with social experience.
I agree with you, but given that a big chunk of the social anxiety group are self-diagnosed autists I would still recommend to go for it as long as you don't have a nervous breakdown the moment you try to talk to someone IRL. If that happens to you, you have all the right to give up and say its over.

Khhv, though I've approached many times.