Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How Far Has The Blackpill Spread Since The Ban Of r/Incels?

How far has the blackpill spread since last year?

• There are FAR fewer blackpilled men out there...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
So I was just browsing this Incel Instagram account someone linked here to, and was thinking about how weird it is to find incel constant on INSTAGRAM of all things.
https://www.instagram.com/incel_kings/?hl=en

Which made me wonder ... how far do you think has the blackpill spread since the ban of r/incels? r/incels was banned on November 7, 2017. So it's almost a year.

Personally, I think it has spread pretty far. Even sites like Roosh's "Return of Kings" have some blackpilled content now occasionally. And while incels.is remains the only major HUB of inceldom, there seem to be many little incel cells all over the place. We have "sleepers" everywhere.

In a way I even think that the cunts and their cucks banning r/incels was good for us. Because it brought mainstream attention, blackpilled a lot of guys and made it spread all over the place.

While social media is on surface level getting more and more bluepilled, there is a blackpilled underworld beneath all censorship and banning.

So yeah, personally my impression is that the blackpill has spread since last year.

Agreed.
Still more work to go though.

The black pill has spread a lot thanks to the exposure from youtubers and the media. I'm pretty sure normies have accepted the black pill to a certain degree

If it weren't for the media I wouldn't have known about incels, they portray it as misogyny which I was surprised to find otherwise.

I feel like not much has changed. I voted for the second option because things must have grown at least a little bit in the last year.

lol
Wow, that was fast!
Seems like the account has been banned already, just a few hours after someone linked to it here.

Cucktears soy no-lifers watch this forum all day. That's' why guests number is so high.

More blackpilled men due to Streisand effet

Saint AM has spread it more than that ban did