Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How essential is teen love?

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★★
Many within the community hype it up as the highest point that one can reach within romance and there is nothing else quite like it. We have never experienced it, so I wonder where this notion comes from
IMG 0086

Fuck off this is white people bullshit it’s is white foids and rich ppl fault

I wouldn't know.

its natural and important. you are at peak fucking ability and amount of times you can fuck. thats all long past and never got to have teen fuck like crazy sex :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal:

This image has been reposted a thousand times

I cope thinking how I'll never have a midlife crisis because there's no good memories to look back on. No awkward HS reunions either

I believe you develop cardiac issues the older you lose your virginity, that's not even including perma virgins.:incel:

wouldn’t know it besides watching some movies

Yet it remains true, after all this time
I dont see the point of it. Its almost like this redtext (?) is designed to make the reader feel sad and miserable

Quite essential if you aim to live a normal, functional life. If you never experienced it, then there is something very wrong which sadly applies to everyone on this forum including myself.

Very essential, that is where you can learn without it being looked down upon.
If you are inexperienced as an adult it is over for you.

Quite essential if you aim to live a normal, functional life. If you never experienced it, then there is something very wrong which sadly applies to everyone on this forum including myself.
True. You can’t even develop properly missing that important milestone. You are stuck a a bit of a kid forever, and your brain has been damaged by the loneliness in your formative years

That's something I worry about. I don't really have good memories of my childhood and my teen years, and I'm going to find a job soon cus I'm almost done with college, and I'm just worried that I'm gonna run out of cope. I have nothing good to look back on and I have nothing good to look forward to. I'm alone and worried.

More essential than your birth

I think it matters to an extent but people romanticize it too much