Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How Else wishes they could go back to there child hood ?

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
I still feel sad and suicidal. Back then it was also shit but there where less things to worry about money looks you name it and at least back then I had some people I could consider friends Fuck man Thinking about the past makes me fucking depressed

I wish I was never born.

It truly saddens me that other humans push us to feel us this way :( I wish all of us here could enjoy live to the fullest
Life doesn't mean anything.
Even for the ones fucking and fucking, it all gonna end somewhen.
I might be solicitous, but who knows if we will have some remnant memories of our life in this earth, or if everything will be black.
It won't matter anything...

Life doesn't mean anything.
Even for the ones fucking and fucking, it all gonna end somewhen.
I might be solicitous, but who knows if we will have some remnant memories of our life in this earth, or if everything will be black.
It won't matter anything...
:( I wish I could think like you

:( I wish I could think like you
And you might think:
Well, I don't care what's happening next, I will just live my life with my money, copes or If I'm chad, slaying, etc...
So everything is reduced to hedonism.
:feelskek: Do you see it, how empty we are humans?
AAAAND even if you don't care about pleasures, you are just working for a better future, a heritage, a magnum opus for the pleasure of next generations.
It won't even help knowing how limited is our existence in this planet.
We human, aren't the center of the universe.
Our lives and our efforts and works are meaningless.
Wether we have or not a emptiness in the afterlife, it's just accesory.

My childhood had a lot of rough moments. I'd only go back if I could relieve the innocent and happy parts.

My childhood was a good one, so yes.

Man my childhood was great except the beating of my family, I whole heartedly believe pre social media was much much better

i miss childhood even though it wasn't all great
if i could go back to elementary school id finger so many of those young sluts

Yes of course. I would sacrifice my right hand just to experience my childhood and teenage years again. Adult life sucks.

Yeah I'm content with my childhood. Miles better than life now. I miss the innocence...

Not me. I’ve made a lot of progress in forgetting most of my childhood.

I was very free as a child. I had fun, friends and nothing to worry about. Then grade 4 came and life hit me like a boulder. My best friend betrayed me and I fought with him throughout the year (physical fight). Grade 5 I changed schools and everyone shunned me except for one foid who probably pitied me. Grade 6 that girl moved away and the entire school despised me. Never even began

I was very free as a child. I had fun, friends and nothing to worry about. Then grade 4 came and life hit me like a boulder. My best friend betrayed me and I fought with him throughout the year (physical fight). Grade 5 I changed schools and everyone shunned me except for one foid who probably pitied me. Grade 6 that girl moved away and the entire school despised me. Never even began

naahhh lol I wouldnt want to return there since I was emotionally abused by my parents when I was a kid

I miss being physically younger, like let me stay 18 or 19 forever, I'm 34 now. I DO NOT miss having next to no freedom and being forced into going to school though. I still have nightmares about every grade I went until I dropped out, I hated school so much.

on the otherhand I do miss getting tons of cool shit for Christmas and having my favorite family members still alive. Its a big trade off. Maybe I'd pick to go back if I could keep my knowledge so school would be easier? I still wouldn't want to grow up again though, just let me pick an stage to stay at.

I wish

@AAAAAAAAAAAcel and @Cowcel wish so too

i get heavy 90s nostalgia, it was amazing seeing the evolution of video games from going to 2d sprites to 3d ragdolls

i would go back and mainline HGH every day

in someway yes, in some no.

Would i want to re live being bullied in school because of how ugly i am ? no not really.

Wouldn't mind re living playing all the pokemon games and vidyamaxxing back then

in someway yes, in some no.

Would i want to re live being bullied in school because of how ugly i am ? no not really.

Wouldn't mind re living playing all the pokemon games and vidyamaxxing back then