Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based How easy it is to claim refugee status as a Latinocel in "Canada"?

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
How can I smuggle myself across the "border" as an American citizen with no passport and very little money and possession? If the "CBSA" catches me, would telling them I'm coming in as a refugee and that I'm a Latino convince them to let me in? Don't they want more 'diversity'?
[UWSL]@Copexodius Maximus [/UWSL]
@Wizard32
@CrackingYs
@InMyCellInHell

if you are already America citizen,I think it is pretty easy for you to stay in cucknada

if you are already America citizen,I think it is pretty easy for you to stay in cucknada
How would I get a job there or use "government" services without letting the "Canadian" authorities know that I'm in that "country" undocumented?

CBSA shares information with Homeland Security. Abuse is rampant. Total lack of oversight. If caught...the CBSA could freeze you in a holding cell with a large air conditioner on full blast and feed you two slices of toast or small sandwich once a day. No blanket and lucky to get a roll of toilet paper to use as a pillow.

A common practice is to instill fear of the unknown by moving a person to different black sites along with multiple interrogations. Another tactic is locking a hand-picked crazy person next to you with your cell light on 24/7 (Sleep deprivation). Some ppl end up dead or eating insects. it’s always covered up.

If they can not identify you then they will hold you forever. Never sign any papers or admit to anything and contact a barrister (attorney/lawyer).

Also, a lifetime ban from international travel will be placed on on you.

CBSA shares information with Homeland Security. Abuse is rampant. Total lack of oversight. If caught...the CBSA could freeze you in a holding cell with a large air conditioner on full blast and feed you two slices of toast or small sandwich once a day. No blanket and lucky to get a roll of toilet paper to use as a pillow.

A common practice is to instill fear of the unknown by moving a person to different black sites along with multiple interrogations. Another tactic is locking a hand-picked crazy person next to you with your cell light on 24/7 (Sleep deprivation). Some ppl end up dead or eating insects. it’s always covered up.

If they can not identify you then they will hold you forever. Never sign any papers or admit to anything and contact a barrister (attorney/lawyer).

Also, a lifetime ban from international travel will be placed on on you.
Sauce on this information?

just show them your dick

How can I smuggle myself across the "border" as an American citizen with no passport and very little money and possession? If the "CBSA" catches me, would telling them I'm coming in as a refugee and that I'm a Latino convince them to let me in? Don't they want more 'diversity'?
[UWSL]@Copexodius Maximus [/UWSL]
@Wizard32
@CrackingYs
@InMyCellInHell
They're not going to let you in without a vaccination certificate or passport currently, just so you know. More likely, you'll get caught and they'll know you're an American because Canadian enforcement agencies share everything with United States law enforcement, vice versa. :feelsjuice:
[All it would take is one of your finger prints for identification, you don't even need to carry legally recognized identification for them to find out who you are.]

The Canadians are so entirely cucked by the United States government that most of the military up north over there is actually our own military occupying their territories for free. Good luck Chuck. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Sauce on this information?
I cannot say. When (Zionist) Stephen Harper was prime minister everything changed.

Any American or Canadian that’s ‘suspect‘ will get the treated like a terrorist (war criminal), even though he is harmless and not a threat. Border guards make their jobs relevant by hyping things up for that fat pension/benefits.

Hi-tech green laser is used for finger prints. Machine-readable RFID and barcode for automated identification of licenses. Any electronic device a person had in their possession is tested for drugs using a cotton swab and cracked if can be. ACME camera watching you 24/7 in the holding cells. No visitors allowed. You would basically disappear.

No freedoms — Zio Joos ruin everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back