Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How does tinder and those other scummy dating apps even make money?

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
We all know most of people that uses tinder are men, thirsty men. We all know too that 20% doesn't get shit. So how those shitty apps are making money? I mean, tinder has a gold subscription, badoo has too. Even with that, men that aren't Chad don't get shit according to the statistics. So why do they pay? Chad doesn't need to pay, women, doesn't matter if they are ugly or pretty, doesn't need to pay. Men, average and ugly men, are the ones giving money to tinder and other apps.

We need to spread how tinder is useless to the average men, we need to demonstrate to normalfaggots that tinder is a scam, because that way we can at least attack those apps where it hurts more: their pockets. That's one of the fundamentals importance of the blackpill IMO, show how society is a scam to the majority of men and hurt financially those who want to scam us.

Men need to know they won't get shit on tinder if they aren't Chad and that they should not pay a cent to the tinder kikes

Last edited:
We all know most of people that uses tinder are men, thirsty men. We all know too that 20% doesn't get shit. So how those shitty apps are making money? I mean, tinder has a gold subscription, badoo has too. Even with that, men that aren't Chad don't get shit according to the statistics. So why do they pay? Chad doesn't need to pay, women, doesn't matter if it's ugly or pretty, doesn't need to pay. Men, average and ugly men, are the ones giving money to tinder and others. We need to spread how tinder is useless to the average men, we need to demonstrate to normalfaggots that tinder is a scam, because that way we can at least attack those apps where it hurts more: their pockets. That's one of the fundamental importance of the blackpill IMO, show how society is a scam to the majority of men and hurt financially those people who want to scam us.

Men need to know they won't get shit on tinder if they aren't Chad and they should not pay a cent to the tinder kikes

They pay because they think it might increase their chances and they are desperate.

Most men I know give up on Tinder after a few months, but not before viewing numerous ads.

Desperation my friend, desperation.

they collect data from their users and sells it to advertising companies

Obviously the desperated incels in denial that think they can get anything there. I must admit i was a stupid and payed money in a dating site when i was younger, i would never do that now
they collect data from their users and sells it to advertising companies
also this

Selling false hope is profitable. Just ask organized religion.

Selling false hope is profitable. Just ask organized religion.

Or official science like ''we are not alone out there'' or claiming that there is water on other planets despite the fact that there is no real evidence to it other than 1 or 2 pictures or just the pictures in general are all drawings. In the end sciene today is nothing but sciene fiction.
It is al lthe same concept though. Everything is a scam here.

They make money from boosts and tinder +/ gold. Obviously foids dont need to use these things, its mostly blue pilled idiots who end up spending money on these apps.

" In addition, it was determined that a man of average attractiveness would be “liked” by approximately 0.87% (1 in 115) of women on Tinder. "

JFL. Also note this was published 4 years ago. Its even worse now.

tinder is nothing but an app for chad to expand his harem of females

They get their revenue from human suffering

they buy boosters.

JFL.

It's worth buying a boost if you have a chad profile, but you probably don't need it.
If you get 0 matches and boost you will still get 0 matches because you arent chad

You're underestimating how many cucks actually pay for boosts/Gold on Tinder. Just look at the Tinder sub on reddit it has 3 million guys on it

that's how

Attachments

• 27bc.jpg
    27bc.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 6
Cuck faggots pay thousands to women for literally just existing. And you're seriously asking this question?

C'mon son.

They pay to see those 3 hidden likes because maybe, just maybe the future love of their life is there!!! :soy:

Why wouldn't you pay $10 to meet your soon to be wife? :soy: :soy:

they collect ur data and sell it to other corporations my friend :)

Super likes and data collection. Companies like tinder or any "free" app to be honest make a ton of cash off of selling your browsing habits to government agencies and marketing companies.

Bluepilled sub8 men thinking that buying tinder gold will get them laid.
Tinder would not exist if men were blackpilled.