Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How does one know

Deleted member 347

Deleted member 347

Banned
-
They are a fakecel if they have never tried as foids never make the first move even according to chad

By the way how foids behave around you.

Because unless foids are rabidly trying to claw their way to your cock, that means you're subhuman and shouldn't even try.

Because unless foids are rabidly trying to claw their way to your cock, that means you're subhuman and shouldn't even try.
Normies/ugly guys with women don't have women clawing to their cock

>never make the first move

This is false, foids are agressive with Chad, they flirt with him, i've seen it, it's suicide fuel. Don't believe in this dumb cope made by normalfaggots.

This is false, foids are agressive with Chad, they flirt with him, i've seen it, it's suicide fuel. Don't believe in this dumb cope made by normalfaggots.

I have seen foids basically try to rape Chad in public.

Normies are lying scum.

This pretty much

They are a fakecel if they have never tried as foids never make the first move even according to chad
i pushed it as far as you can push it in school without being ostracized

JFL if anyone thinks you need to go overboard, don't you remember how much girls hated guys who were """obsessed""" with them?
what was that if not a sign that you are not supposed to do much and just wait to be approached or for things to happen on their own? and i tried to push it and drop hints anyway.