Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How does one escape poverty?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31361
  • Start date
Deleted member 31361

Deleted member 31361

Reported
-
I am from a very poor village in an African country where there are no jobs at all. I tried mining crypto with my RX580 but it seems I only make enough for bread. I have tried everything but have been failing since. Even with an education you'd need at least ~$500 for bribery to get a wageslave gig.

I know I am greycel but I don't want to die yet, I don't want to be poor anymore. So I ask you fellows how can I have a sure fire way of making enough money to leave my village and stop subsiding on bread and water. Please help if you can. Please.

The first step is to have rich parents. Thats the only step. To be more serious, you could just try careermaxxing in stem.

Refugeemax.
I legitimately would but see I'm in South Africa, there really is no country to border jump to. Where would I realistically go to? Botswana? Zimbabwe?

Idk tbh. Getting a job would be the first step, or finding another way to get money (crime).

By being jewish.

how much Rand did you spend on your PC? is there some welfare system in SA or you're with parents?

Last edited:
Apply for NEETbux

I bet you are missing White rule about now.

Be a criminal, because that is how people become rich

I am from a very poor village in an African country where there are no jobs at all. I tried mining crypto with my RX580 but it seems I only make enough for bread. I have tried everything but have been failing since. Even with an education you'd need at least ~$500 for bribery to get a wageslave gig.

I know I am greycel but I don't want to die yet, I don't want to be poor anymore. So I ask you fellows how can I have a sure fire way of making enough money to leave my village and stop subsiding on bread and water. Please help if you can. Please.

Do you have an education? If bribing is your only option, then you should obviously do it.

YOU don't goyim

I think it can be almost impossible to escape when you are in a 3rd world country.