Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How does one cope with being a sand nigger?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I'm grotesquely hideous, too ugly to be loved. I come from a country that's so poor and pathetic, where crushed beans and rotten fish are the finest delicacies. I'm part of a cult, I belong to a group of people more delusional and superstitious than Muslims. I can't cope anymore, jfl im suffering 24/7.
oY189nF.jpg

How you ethnics cope? @Robtical @YungCell @RREEEEEEEEE @Diocel @Quasimodocel @Irredeemable

I don’t know tbh, I’m not a sandnigger.

I am also too ugly to be loved. I know the pain. We pay a heavy toll everyday and the only crime is that we aren't white men. I don't really know if I'm coping with it if it's leading me to hatred of ethnic females. Because I really hate those cunts with a burning passion. But at least you have it better than me, you are a sandnigger. Try being a curry, we are the lowest of the low. At least white people admire your country because of pyramids.

I cope by moneymaxxing.

idk I just live in ethnic country so everyone around me is ethnic
It’s a bit of a mixed bag here but it seems like everyone I can see around is white

I cope by moneymaxxing.
I've got none.
I am also too ugly to be loved. I know the pain. We pay a heavy toll everyday and the only crime is that we aren't white men. I don't really know if I'm coping with it if it's leading me to hatred of ethnic females. Because I really hate those cunts with a burning passion. But at least you have it better than me, you are a sandnigger. Try being a curry, we are the lowest of the low. At least white people admire your country because of pyramids.
White people built the pyramids.

I'm grotesquely hideous, too ugly to be loved. I come from a country that's so poor and pathetic, where crushed beans and rotten fish are the finest delicacies. I'm part of a cult, I belong to a group of people more delusional and superstitious than Muslims. I can't cope anymore, jfl im suffering 24/7.
oY189nF.jpg

How you ethnics cope? @Robtical @YungCell @RREEEEEEEEE @Diocel @Quasimodocel @Irredeemable

I am from israel doesn't it count as being a sand nigger?

it's over, for some reason westerners always think sand people are indians

I've got none.

White people built the pyramids.
What happened to being racepilled? That is a bluepilled response. The cumskin pharaohs made sandniggers build the pyramids.

Sorry. We have to wait for our next reincarnations and hope will be danish or sth like that. Being a sand nigger is 100 worse than being a real nigger.

it's not an issue for me since i live in algeria, but i hate being short

also this, i smoked 2 joints yesterday and watched racist movie with bummer and some black guy
whats that discord server

I don't live in the west tho I live in a touristic city, when I see white people especially Central and Northern Europeans, I feel weak, small, insignificant, ugly... I feel like a worm when I'm standing next to or in front of a European (I'm not talking about South Euros here). Their height (I'm height mogged by European females jfl), their skin (white or reddish cuz of sun), their golden or light brown hair, their features... And their lifestyle and IQ. Life is cruel my Coptic nigga. I feel really sorry for you cuz you live among them

Last edited:
i think he's trolling at this point
im ded srs
I don't live in the west tho I live in a touristic city, when I see white people especially Central and Northern Europeans, I feel weak, small, insignificant, ugly... I feel like a worm when I'm standing next to or in front of a European (I'm not talking about South Euros here). Their height (I'm height mogged by European females jfl), their skin (white or reddish cuz of sun), their golden or light brown hair, their features... And their lifestyle and IQ. Life is cruel my Coptic nigga. I feel really sorry for you cuz you live among them
They are literally gods

I play video games, and have started gymcelling again. But being a Sandnigger is a brutal and heavy burden on one's shoulders and I can't truly deal with it. Our kind is coping by strapping bomb vests to the chest or engaging in pointless sectarian violence, I don't blame them.

They are literally gods
Agree. How can we compete with such rivals. They're beautiful, tall, rich, smart. Tbh without them, we would be still living as our ancestors who lived during Crusades times ngl.

Are you Drooze by chance?

Can you haremmaxx? Does your culture have arranged marriages?

Why would I post here if I could get a harem?
That was a dumb question from me. Aside from typical copes, try to avoid any situation online or otherwise where you might hear from foids how they truly feel about ethniccels. They think all ethnics are subhuman and it is pure suifuel

living in a western country hasn't been good to you

Being an arabcel >>>>> being a curry

Growing up as a sand nig in the west fucks you up hard, especially if you immigrated there while you're still transitioning from childhood to teenage years. You spend most of your time trying to fit in into a group that will never accept you, and all the sand foids become whores for chad.

Growing up as a sand nig in the west fucks you up hard, especially if you immigrated there while you're still transitioning from childhood to teenage years. You spend most of your time trying to fit in into a group that will never accept you, and all the sand foids become whores for chad.
Are you sand?