Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How does one cope with being a sand nigger?

i heard the coptic church was being threatened by muslims that's why i asked.
Happened in Egypt a few times, @RREEEEEEEEE wants to bomb me.

Happened in Egypt a few times, @RREEEEEEEEE wants to bomb me.
i think i have asked you before,but i honestly can't remember(if i already asked i am sorry for repeating the question).Can't your parents get you an arranged marriage?Arranged marriages are still a thing in egypt right?

i think i have asked you before,but i honestly can't remember(if i already asked i am sorry for repeating the question).Can't your parents get you an arranged marriage?Arranged marriages are still a thing in egypt right?
I'm kinda detached from Egypt, would be hard for me to find a wife from there, I'd also not want to marry a cousin. And all of this is a moot point since I'd never be able to get a wife because I have no money to provide for one.

I'm kinda detached from Egypt, would be hard for me to find a wife from there, I'd also not want to marry a cousin. And all of this is a moot point since I'd never be able to get a wife because I have no money to provide for one.
you are not in egypt?