Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How does normal dating work?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
So, I'm trying to imagine how it would even go. I've been rotting since like 14, so I have very little knowledge of what people actually do.

I'm guessing: After she says yes to a date, they go to like a movie or a restaurant or something. So they spend like ~3 hours on the date? And then a kiss goodbye. If she likes the dude, she'll agree to a second date. So they go to a movie or a restaurant again, or take a walk or some shit for like 3 hours total again. Then the same like the 3rd or 4th time, until eventually they go to the dude's place and fuck or something. Then what happens after that? Do they keep making plans with each other like twice a week and go to restaurants and movies and fucking every once in a while? Until they move in together or break up?

I wonder too, man that should be the most basic life experience and I have no clue either...

I wonder too, man that should be the most basic life experience and I have no clue either...
I honestly can't come up with anything other than movies, walks in the park and eating someplace nice. And those things sound horribly boring to me. All I ever did for the past 15+ years, other than school and then work, was stay at home in bed with my laptop. I have no idea what people actually do.

you go pretty much......anywhere. giant malls, fairs, expositions, all the places you wouldn't go alone to because it was awkward.
it doesn't really matter if you made it into her good graces somehow, eventually you will "watch a movie" at your place and do it
also lots of time spent at house parties with many other people where lots of mogging goes down probably.

anyway these days she's looking at her phone almost the whole time and ignoring you. there was this tweet of a date. just a couple sitting at a table for 15 seconds straight, not saying anything, him looking at her, her at her phone.

not any more. these days if the guy's bones are sufficient in size and projection she'll just go over to his house and get fucked. relationships don't lead to sex anymore. sex leads to relationships.

btw, the point of dating is for a man to see if the girl is potential mother of his kids material. keep that in mind when pondering the blackpill and the state of the west in 2018. aint no such thing as mother material. only defiled holes.

anon1822 said:
I'm guessing: After she says yes to a date, they go to like a movie or a restaurant or something. So they spend like ~3 hours on the date?

Yeah, pretty much.

anon1822 said:
And then a kiss goodbye.

Depends on shared history before the date. If you're just meeting up for the first time to "sound each other out", probably not yet - second or third more likely.

anon1822 said:
If she likes the dude, she'll agree to a second date.

That and if Chad doesn't enter the picture in the meantime. Things still aren't "secure" at this point, likely.

anon1822 said:
So they go to a movie or a restaurant again, or take a walk or some shit for like 3 hours total again. Then the same like the 3rd or 4th time

Yeah, pretty much. It's just a recursive cycle.

anon1822 said:
until eventually they go to the dude's place and fuck or something.

Length of time to destination probably depends on the foid you're dealing with, your ability to escalate, and what you look like.

anon1822 said:
Then what happens after that? Do they keep making plans with each other like twice a week and go to restaurants and movies and fucking every once in a while?

Pretty much. Ideally, you wouldn't waste your time spinning your wheels without bringing each meeting to the desired conclusion.

anon1822 said:
Until they move in together or break up?

I guess.

You’re asking the wrong people here my friend. :feelstastyman:

I wouldn't know tbh:incel:

:feelsrope: like we're supposed to fucking know?

I'm guessing: After she says yes to a date, they go to like a movie or a restaurant or something. So they spend like ~3 hours on the date? And then a kiss goodbye. If she likes the dude, she'll agree to a second date. So they go to a movie or a restaurant again, or take a walk or some shit for like 3 hours total again. Then the same like the 3rd or 4th time, until eventually they go to the dude's place and fuck or something. Then what happens after that? Do they keep making plans with each other like twice a week and go to restaurants and movies and fucking every once in a while? Until they move in together or break up?

Don't even think about a kiss on the first date unless she clearly wants it, bad idea from movies. Try hugging at the end of a first date. Don't worry about goals like kissing and sex on dates and it's pretty simple. Although if you have to think of it that way, as always with women... escalate, e.g. cuddling is the perfect time to escalate, and it should happen naturally if the spark is there, if it's not, no big deal. Get the 'must have physical intimacy' out of your system with legal hookers if you want, cuz women aren't sexually generous when money isn't involved. A lot of women nowadays are juggling a lot of guys so it'd be unusual to meet on the regular unless you were really close to her. FWB is more likely these days, and it's not that fulfilling.

Last edited:
I think the couple of relationships I've had started with sex on the first date after dinner+drinks... But it has been a few years.... Maybe I made it up and is neurocoping.

I had few dates in my life, and 3 dates with the same girl. Never kissed her, only hold a hand and hug. I usually invited those girls to some cafe for first date, because you can talk on neutral ground, and it's not expensive like full meal heh. After first date you can invite her to some park or something if weather is okay, just to change scenery and not just sit and talk again. I never invited girls to movies because that seems pointless - you will hardly interact with her. After second or third date it was always the same "you are great guy and make some girl happy, but just not me". I thought back then that I'm really at least decent in their eyes :D Anyway most of it was 10 years ago so things could change I quess, at least back then people talked with each other because cellphones were used to calling people and not sit and using internet