Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How does it feel knowing another Valentine’s Day is coming, and you’re still the same virgin you were last year?

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
I’m currently in a bad state of mind. I remember last valentines I deluded myself into thinking I’d have a girlfriend around this time, but it’s all still the same. I’m going to be alone once again, while my older brother goes out with his gf and all my taken “friends “post their girlfriends.

I just want to bet normal, because contrary to what people are trying to make me believe, being unwanted by any female is not normal.

Why do you want be a normie cuck?

Eh who am I kidding, it's only SLIGHTLY better, but by a landslide

I try not to think about it

No different I'm pretty dead inside

How does it feel? Nothing because I literally never paid that so-called holiday attention. Ever. In my life.
I never remember it's around or that it's happening except when retards remind me.

So it will literally go right past me like every other year. I feel nothing. Will spend the whole day playing video games like I always do.

When you NEETMAXX everyday is the same day.

I deluded myself into thinking I’d have a girlfriend around this time, but it’s all still the same
Apparently the blackpill can't even be swallowed over an entire year.
I just want to bet normal
:feelsUgh:
When you NEETMAXX everyday is the same day.
Same for most wagecucks. Including our parents. Go to work, go home, normie TV, ... "Wow, time flies! Where did the last 20 years go?! Years ago feels no different from yesterday!"

I feel bad

That i missed the after xmass sales. I wanted some blinky lights...

Maybe i get some cheap candy on 15th

Just think of the parkland shooting. It happened on February 14. That will cheer you up. On that day a bunch of normies and foids got killed

With time i get use to it afterall I knew I was ugly/undesirable from infant age. Perception is everything.

worst day of the year. although i stopped setting goals for myself like "this year i'll have a girlfriend on v-day" a long time ago

I’m dead anyway so it doesn’t mean much to me . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back