Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel how does it feel being a baby faced ugly cel

Autizmooos

Autizmooos

schizoïdecel
★★★★
tfw police made the mini bus i was in stop and asked every person for id card except me
no one take mem seriously even police let alone uni nomries
is there anything worse than being ugly+baby face+manlet

Not a complete babyface, i can grow some mustache if i want but i look young in general. Its like to see peoples reaction to my age tbh.

Not a complete babyface, i can grow some mustache if i want but i look young in general. Its like to see peoples reaction to my age tbh.
same but i think it's not just about facial hair
2 guys today just mocked me for the way i look

did you mean they only asked you for id?
now they asked all persons there except me because probably they thought i'm kid even tho i'm 21...

now they asked all persons there except me because probably they thought i'm kid even tho i'm 21...
oh i understand, so everyone they assumed to be older they asked to see id but is not needed for kids, yeah this is so relatable, i hate looking young for my age so much

I use to have this problem until I started keeping a 5 o clock shadow or beard. Grow out your facial hair bro.

I use to have this problem until I started keeping a 5 o clock shadow or beard. Grow out your facial hair bro.
What if you are too low t to grow a beard

It's not that bad,tbh.
I'm very babyfaced,the only cons are that I always need to carry an ID and that people tend to not take me very serious.
On the bright side,they're at least nice to me,since I look neotenous.

What if you are too low t to grow a beard
Use Minoxidil. I didnt have any side burns or cheek/jaw hair until I used it. Before minoxidil all I had was shitty chin pubes, now I can atleast grow a patchy beard, although my moustache is still shit. It took about 6-8 weeks for it to kick in, but it was definetly worth it.