Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How does he get so much sex?

Dnw but judging by the thumbnail he just pays for it

He's a PUA
I didn't watch the video but he probably paid them to act interested in him with the money he stole from lonely desperate men. PUAs are some of the most disingenuous people out there, they're always trying to sell you something. Never believe anything they put out

Oh wait it's that faggot who doxed Wheat Waffles. It has been confirmed that he pays for it and in fact he literally paid to have sex with troons.

Probably because of his great personality

Oh wait it's that faggot who doxed Wheat Waffles. It has been confirmed that he pays for it and in fact he literally paid to have sex with troons.
Wheat Waffles paid to have sex with troons? :feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah pretty sure he was exposed as a fraud a while ago.

Paid actresses

I have no clicked on this gay ass channel

But I guarantee you with my life that in his video description he has a link to his course website or whatever selling his 'advice'.

GO AHEAD FUCKING KILL ME GOD IF IMW RONG, GO AHEAD AND CHECK, KILL ME IF IM WRONG, STRIKE ME DOWN GOD IF IM LYING, CURSE ME SATAN WITH 10 BILLION PAIN IN HELL.

I know im right, I just watched this video for 5 seconds and I can already tell his another one of those retarded fucking redpill grifters that scam even more retarded cels out of their money on cope advice JFL.

Fuck this piece of shit.

Im gonna go check now

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I FUCKING KNEW IT

JFL

Every time...

When you see a Youtuber who is remotely popular, they're either trying to grift you and/or are putting on a fake show. This even applies with incel youtubers.

When you see a Youtuber who is remotely popular, they're either trying to grift you and/or are putting on a fake show. This even applies with incel youtubers.
The only cel youtubers I trust is RehabRoom aka IncelTV and FacenBBC though the second one stopped recording a while ago.

Also FacenBBC fucking surrounded himself with normie fakecels for some gay fucking reason it was super fucking annoying to listen to this fags on his stream.

I guess you could also class Todd as a cel youtuber, he is a fun autist to watch.

Hes no longer a cel since he fucked fat bitch in her 40s though tbh I still relate to him a lot so I give him a pass, hes not your regular 'fakecel' type of blackpiller, dude had a pretty fucked up life, he is what I am going to be if I dont SEAmaxx right the fuck now.

Also he cut off his balls fucking retard

I didn't watch the video but he probably paid them to act interested in him with the money he stole from lonely desperate men. PUAs are some of the most disingenuous people out there, they're always trying to sell you something. Never believe anything they put out
This. Plus he's status maxxed.