Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How does being an incel compare to USA vs Western Europe? Where are the standards tougher.

PeruvianTruecel

PeruvianTruecel

Recruit
★★
I'm moving to UK for a Masters next year. How is it over there? I haven't given up completely yet on ascendance, I'll probably give it two more years before LDAR. Regardless, if I can't cut in in burgerland, how will I fare over there? Girls are thinner right at least? Here the bottom 30% of girls are morbidly obese mostly. I'd rather ascend in a low obesity country with my looksmatch not being a whale.

Ya I think UK is fat. But I can just drive or fly over to Spain or France where girls are less heavy. Also not as tall? I'm Kinda an ethnic borderline manlet.

Doesn't matter if the foids are as hot as can be, with those unfortunate stats you have,
Lol ya true I'm under no delusion that I will likely succeed. But if I do by a miracle do succeed, I just hope it's where obesity is low, as I can do my looksmatch, but her being a landwhale would just kill me.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/europe/comments/9qng55/obesity_by_country/

I will go to Italy, I kinda look like maradona without the talent and money LMAO

Every developed country is equally shit. Even poorer nations like Brazil, Russia, and India seem hypergamous as shit as well

The nature of your question is too vague. There are different reasons as to why someone is an incel assuming you even are one, Therefore moving to a different country can have a plethora of different outcomes.

The nature of your question is too vague. There are different reasons as to why someone is an incel assuming you even are one, Therefore moving to a different country can have a plethora of different outcomes.

I think my reason for being an incel is mostly cause I'm an ethnic small framed small wristed manlet, with a slightly below average face in a country where like 80% of the male population mogs me. I have a slight hope that maybe in a manlet country in like south east asia or Latin America I could perhaps ascend.

Last edited:
I'm moving to UK for a Masters next year. How is it over there? I haven't given up completely yet on ascendance, I'll probably give it two more years before LDAR. Regardless, if I can't cut in in burgerland, how will I fare over there? Girls are thinner right at least? Here the bottom 30% of girls are morbidly obese mostly. I'd rather ascend in a low obesity country with my looksmatch not being a whale.
in poland you would have slightly bigger SMV, cause polish foids loves anybody who doesn't look like pole ( ok maybe not rices )

Easy ascendance in UK.