Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How does atheism make sense to you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40321
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40321

Mentalcel
-
How can you not believe in a God?

It's not like i believe there's no god, i just dont give 3 fucks about it.

You mean it is irrelevant to you? Religion is a great cope though.

Most athiests don't care, they live like animals 0 purpose just mindless npcs

Its why there's never been any athiest civilizations of the past they just don't get things done

You mean it is irrelevant to you? Religion is a great cope though.
I've suffered a great deal of injustice in my life, even nowadays my future seems bleak. Not even taking into account inceldom, i had a lot of problems and some of them continue to this day. So that's why i dont really want to focus on something so ilusive like religion, my family was religious and i've been into religion when i was young. What i've found is that there's a large ammount of religious people who are hypocrites, and not good people. So i just try to be a neutral person and don't go around doing bad things, if not praising an unknown entity makes me deserving of hell, then so be it.

I've suffered a great deal of injustice in my life, even nowadays my future seems bleak. Not even taking into account inceldom, i had a lot of problems and some of them continue to this day. So that's why i dont really want to focus on something so ilusive like religion, my family was religious and i've been into religion when i was young. What i've found is that there's a large ammount of religious people who are hypocrites, and not good people. So i just try to be a neutral person and don't go around doing bad things, if not praising an unknown entity makes me deserving of hell, then so be it.
One of the sweet things about the concept of the day of judgement in Islam is that it is a day where you will finally receive justice for all the injustices you have been through. Sufferings expiate you of your sins. You just have to be patient and keep asking Allah for help. It is a really beautiful way of looking at sufferings.
I agree with you when you say that a lot of religious people are hypocrites, but that is the fault of those people and not the religion itself. To be honest, I occasionally worry if I am a religious hypocrite and God knows best. All we can do is keep trying ourselves and pray for others.
God deserves praise. Do people not praise celebrities over their fame and the like? God is way above them. Punishment is a logical outcome of denying someone what they rightfully deserve. It is not being conscious enough of God that makes people violate their religious laws. So, consciousness of God is something really important.

Its why there's never been any athiest civilizations of the past they just don't get things done
Cope. You just dont have the correct copez. Jfl at thinking rELIgIon will give you a meaning or purpose othee than pray your ass to the macca shit like a fucking retard :feelsLSD:

This. Atheism is for midwits

Cope. You just dont have the correct copez. Jfl at thinking rELIgIon will give you a meaning or purpose othee than pray your ass to the macca shit like a fucking retard :feelsLSD:
That gives some happiness though, unlike foids who reject us.

Your uncertain about athiesm but I'm certain about the existence of God, its really common sense

It's simple - there's no proof for or against the existence of a god (no matter which one among the hundreds of deities we're talking about), therefore whether you choose to be religious or not is a personal choice and it doesn't really matter what you choose.

Yes, religion is a good cope and utilitarians support it for that reason. However, it's good for the soyciety, not for the individual people, and I think we all agree that soyciety doesn't deserve our support.

Belief doesn't have to make sense, neither does lack of belief. Our imperfect human minds fail us when we try fathoming the perfect, the ever-forgiving and ever-loving. Many people, when confronted with such concepts, resort to outright smug denial.

It's simple - there's no proof for or against the existence of a god (no matter which one among the hundreds of deities we're talking about), therefore whether you choose to be religious or not is a personal choice and it doesn't really matter what you choose.
What kind of proof?

"It's true because it's in a book bro"
"No not that book my book actually"

That is a different thing. It makes no sense to not believe in God even if you don't believe in a religion?

What kind of proof?
Phenomena that we can observe and/or measure.

Yes, there's the Bible which you might consider as evidence, but there's also the Quran, the Greek and Roman myths, Buddhism, etc., and all of them describe different deities so it can't be that all of them are valid proof and if you single out one of them as proof, then you're cherrypicking. Or, more simply put:

Its easier to backup evolution was real than some nigga that all made us with a snap of a finger dont you think :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

That is a different thing. It makes no sense to not believe in God even if you don't believe in a religion?
Why does it make no sense to not believe in God
It goes against everything we know about to universe, there's isn't any rational reason to believe in it

Phenomena that we can observe and/or measure.

Yes, there's the Bible which you might consider as evidence, but there's also the Quran, the Greek and Roman myths, Buddhism, etc., and all of them describe different deities so it can't be that all of them are valid proof and if you single out one of them as proof, then you're cherrypicking. Or, more simply put:
The Quran has a special advantage, but even if we don't consider that, how does it not make sense to believe in a God is some form without confirming to any religion?
Why is observation and measurement proof for anything?

That would just mean you've made your own separate religion.

That would just mean you've made your own separate religion.
You have a point there, but how is it an argument against God by any chance?
Its easier to backup evolution was real than some nigga that all made us with a snap of a finger dont you think :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
Do you mean it literally? If yes, it is understandable why you are not a theist. What you think is God is not God.
Why does it make no sense to not believe in God
It goes against everything we know about to universe, there's isn't any rational reason to believe in it
How does God go against everything we know about the universe?
Also, how do we know what we know about the universe?

Last edited:
Why is observation and measurement proof for anything?
"Why" is a very tricky question.

I'd put it like this - we observe, measure and prove in order to find out the truth. Observation and measurement isn't perfect, but we don't live in a perfect Universe where we can just know the truth automatically. We need to make do with what we have.

You have a point there, but how is it an argument against God by any chance?
It means that your new custom religion is now competing with all of the other existing religions so there's nothing that sets it apart from them.

[UWSL]Lack of proof, principle of sufficient reason (why would God make X good if it is considered bad and discouraged?) or an universe with god being as arbitrary as one without one. Though the second is not about atheism per se, but about certain religions principles.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Those are the reasons I've seen people using till now[/UWSL]

Last edited:
[UWSL]Lack of proof, principle of sufficient reason (why would God make X good if it is considered bad and discouraged?) or an universe with god being as arbitrary as one without one. Though the second is not about atheism per se, but about certain religions principles.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Those are the reasons I've heard people using till now[/UWSL]
It is atheists who have to bring proof. Theism is the default state of human beings.
God knows what we do not know, he is the most wise, also good and bad is subjective.
It is the first time I am hearing the third one. That is something worth thinking of.

It is atheists who have to bring proof. Theism is the default state of human beings.
It doesn't work like that

You are the one claiming it exists, so the burden of proof rests on you

That is not the evidence for God though.
There is no evidence for god. And there is no evidence that there is no god. Those are the two beliefs that most atheists have in common.

Yeah i also love reading sci-fi/fantasy books :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::smonk:

God literally makes no sense.

Its a cope created by humanity, and to control people easier back in the day.

There is no evidence for god. And there is no evidence that there is no god. Those are the two beliefs that most atheists have in common.
Why is there no evidence for God? What kind of evidences are needed for God?
God literally makes no sense.

Its a cope created by humanity, and to control people easier back in the day.
How does God make no sense?

This. Atheism is for midwits
Imagine believing in a literal fairy tale about a sky daddy

This is NPC behavior, you only believe it because you were programmed to do it since childhood

Were it some interesting religion then it could be a almost a good cope, but no, it's a religion about fearing sky daddy, about being submissive and sorry for existing (original sin), about following arbitrary strict rules

What kind of proof do you accept?
A logically valid one would be good, but[UWSL] I think it's not possible[/UWSL]

[UWSL]You might be able to prove something greater exists, but not that it is what any particular religion describes[/UWSL]

Christians

This is NPC behavior, you only believe it because you were programmed to do it since childhood

Were it some interesting religion then it could be a almost a good cope, but no, it's a religion about fearing sky daddy, about being submissive and sorry for existing (original sin), about following arbitrary strict rules

[UWSL]You might be able to prove something greater exists, but not that it is what any particular religion d[/UWSL]

No man anybody can see Christianity has flaws and errors, Islam is impenetrable to criticism anything you say has already been dealt with and deconstructed, I mean you wanna talk about fairy tales, believing the Universe came from nothing is the biggest fairy tale. Something coming from nothing makes 0 sense like a walt Disney movie

Believing we all descend from a common ancestor despite being the only species to have inner subjective conscienceness, despite the fact It should be physically impossible for life to exist in a radioactive Sterile solar system. The facts are heavily heavily sided with the thiest. Athiests are the mindless npcs who need to stick their head in the sands to avoid hearing the facts

Best answer. No BS or edgy response about how there in no heaven or hell. Just straight to the point.

If there is a God and he doesn't interact with humanity in any way, then why the fuck should I think about it at all? Humans already have too many useless shit living rent free in their heads. If there is a God and he does do shit, then I want a good reason to believe in that God, otherwise I'll just keep being an atheist.

If there is a God and he doesn't interact with humanity in any way, then why the fuck should I think about it at all? Humans already have too many useless shit living rent free in their heads. If there is a God and he does do shit, then I want a good reason to believe in that God, otherwise I'll just keep being an atheist.
How did you get the ability to type that?

How did you get the ability to type that?
Humans have pretty impressive motor skills when it comes to their hands, mine aren't anything special but I do have them.
Are you saying a God made me able to type? As I said:
If there is a God and he does do shit, then I want a good reason to believe in that God, otherwise I'll just keep being an atheist.
Me being able to type does not prove God (if he exist) has done shit besides creating the universe. Since chemistry, abiogenesis and natural selection explain the whole middle point in between me being able to type and the Big Bang.

Humans have pretty impressive motor skills when it comes to their hands, mine aren't anything special but I do have them.
Are you saying a God made me able to type? As I said:

Me being able to type does not prove God (if he exist) has done shit besides creating the universe. Since chemistry, abiogenesis and natural selection explain the whole middle point in between me being able to type and the Big Bang.
Religion is a good cope.
What explains the big bang?

[UWSL]You might be able to prove something greater exists, but not that it is what any particular religion describes[/UWSL]
you fucking dumb retard for assuming im a christian when all i said is im not atheist

No man anybody can see Christianity has flaws and errors, Islam is impenetrable to criticism anything you say has already been dealt with and deconstructed, I mean you wanna talk about fairy tales, believing the Universe came from nothing is the biggest fairy tale. Something coming from nothing makes 0 sense like a walt Disney movie

Believing we all descend from a common ancestor despite being the only species to have inner subjective conscienceness, despite the fact It should be physically impossible for life to exist in a radioactive Sterile solar system. The facts are heavily heavily sided with the thiest. Athiests are the mindless npcs who need to stick their head in the sands to avoid hearing the facts
I doubt islam or any religion is impenetrable. The "comes from nothing" problem, or the infinite regression problem, also exists for religions. God also cannot have appeared out of nothing, and believing he wasn't created but always existed is even more absurd. Evolution is deducible from simple facts no one can deny (genetic variation, inheritance and effects of the environment upon living beings), while god is not. Religious people need to rely on logical jumps of the kind "the universe is too complicated, therefore god exists". There's literally nothing sided with the theist. We unbelievers are just highly suspicious about believing something someone else says, we don't believe what's not justifiable, while theists were indoctrinated and never dared to question it. This is NPC behavior.

you fucking dumb retard for assuming im a christian when all i said is im not atheist

View attachment 564699
:soy: