Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How does a man who gets laughed at in da street by ppl for his physical appearence get a gf?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Imagine a girl walkin with a boy who's bein laughed and pointed at. It'd just b embarressing.

Ppl are genuinely embarresed to b around me. My old "friends" were. Whenever we were with new ppl or playin footy with strangers he'd act like I was a stranger to him to impress them. There are more examples but most of these happend when I was younger. A recent example tho was this year with someone in my class in college we were walkin together to go n play footy with these kids and he kept tellin me to go first and I ask y and he said that it looks weird or someting. Doesn't look weird. Only ting dats weird is my face. I walked off and den he went down to pley wit dem I didn't wanna play

if you really were that ugly you'd be a recluse. Not playing footy with friends.

you sure it isn't for your way of writing ?
most likely

OP is british, anglo girls are horrible apparently.
unless he's ethnic or hanging out with uber chads I'm not buying it.

you sure it isn't for your way of writing ?
The personality detectors are now so advanced they detect writing too! Wowzers :soy:

Prediction: IT will screenshot this and say that they're embarresed to be around me because I'm a toxic mysoginistic pedophile rapist inkwell with a bad personality and it's just a coincidence that I'm comically ugly.

Last edited:
Used to be laughed at and pointed at in the street by Beckie's and Stacie's (and even whale ugly girls)when I was small built and skinny (130 pounds). I was 5ft9. Happened less when I filled out to 165 pounds at age 25. Rarely happens now at 184lbs, but I am 42 not 20.

People take liberties with smallcels but are less cheeky if u have some size.

Last edited:
Used to be laughed at and pointed at in the street by Beckie's and Stacie's when I was small built and skinny (130 pounds). I was 5ft9. Happened less when I filled out to 165 pounds at age 25. Rarely happens now at 184lbs, but I am 42 not 20.
Ye I feel like I get laughed at for being ugly and young. Seeing an ugly young person is different to seeing an equally ugly old person I dunno how to explain it. But both are equally unnatractive however the younger one b more comical for some reason.

Ye I feel like I get laughed at for being ugly and young. Seeing an ugly young person is different to seeing an equally ugly old person I dunno how to explain it. But both are equally unnatractive however the younger one b more comical for some reason.

Because young = innocent.

Because young = innocent.
Ye. And on top of that I'm ugly in an innocent way. Cuz u can be ugly like an ogre n all dat. But I'm not. I'm relatively short, have tiny jaw, buggy beta spaced out eyes n I dunno y but the way my eyebrows are positioned it makes it look liked im always sad. Which I am tho.

Idk, I get laughed at and mocked by girls in the streets too. I don't even know what I did wrong except for being fugly.

Idk, I get laughed at and mocked by girls in the streets too. I don't even know what I did wrong except for being fugly.
Ur ugly. That's not allowed.

Makin fun of someones race or disability is bad cuz they were born with it and can't change it and it supposedly doesn't affect who they are as a person.

Physical appearance however, you deserve to be killed if you are born ugly.

Imagine a girl walkin with a boy who's bein laughed and pointed at. It'd just b embarressing.

Ppl are genuinely embarresed to b around me. My old "friends" were. Whenever we were with new ppl or playin footy with strangers he'd act like I was a stranger to him to impress them. There are more examples but most of these happend when I was younger. A recent example tho was this year with someone in my class in college we were walkin together to go n play footy with these kids and he kept tellin me to go first and I ask y and he said that it looks weird or someting. Doesn't look weird. Only ting dats weird is my face. I walked off and den he went down to pley wit dem I didn't wanna play
I often think the same thing. There’s not much you can say when you’re actually ugly and someone calls you ugly. You can call them ugly or something else but it doesn’t change your face

Ur ugly. That's not allowed.

Makin fun of someones race or disability is bad cuz they were born with it and can't change it and it supposedly doesn't affect who they are as a person.

Physical appearance however, you deserve to be killed if you are born ugly.
And then race suddenly doesn't matter. Because I'm brown. People always think we're lying when we talk about being laughed at/mocked by girls we don't know but it's true, it happens a lot more than people are willing to admit. Fuck those people.