Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how do you wake up early??

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
im shit at waking up, . when i try to exit the bed, it just feels tooo dammmmm goooood and i cannot leave the bed, when i stretch it feels so good when your body requires a few more hours of sleep, it's organic heroin, idk how to get up early, any tips??

-Leave your alarm away from your bed, so you need to get up to turn it off.
-Turn on the light as soon as you wake up.
-Don't get back in the bed.

With these I can get away with about 4-6 hours of sleep every day.

By opening your eyes early idk

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

Not One Second

-Leave your alarm away from your bed, so you need to get up to turn it off.
-Turn on the light as soon as you wake up.
-Don't get back in the bed.

With these I can get away with about 4-6 hours of sleep every day.
true, i made the get back in bed mistake many times,

yep i suffer from chronic lonelymesss

i put the alarm on the other side of the room. that way i have to get out of bed and walk over to turn it off. Haven't overslept since I started doing this in 2013

stand up and move around. hard at first but once you do it works. maybe set your alarm across the room

i put the alarm on the other side of the room. that way i have to get out of bed and walk over to turn it off. Haven't overslept since I started doing this in 2013
have you ever used an alarm that plays music, play a certain song??

Whenever I'm not working it's not uncommon for me to stay in bed until as late as 3pm, even if I slept at like 10pm the night before. I haven't much reason to get out of bed
exactly the same here, there's no solid reason to exit bed

funny, i had the worst shit sleep of the year this morning, these workers with chainsaws started working in my neighbors backyard, they worked non-stop cutting down trees from 7 or 8 am to 5:00 PM (which is an hour ago now where i live ), i asked my mom why these tree cutters came and she said that the trees roots go down and damage the drainage pipes of my neighbors house, that's why these tree cutters were hired. I tried sleeping through the noise but i couldn't fall asleep, i woke up at around 4:30 PM. what a shitty coincidence, I asked this question in the early morning of 21 july and then i got the worst sleep of year

Get someone to splash ice water on you at the designated time

Set an alarm and get a "smart" lightbulb that turns on at the same time

By having a job that starts early

I set 10 alarms. I usaully wake after 5th or 7th. This only works if you have to wake up dor liike a job or something. On the weekends it doesn't work.

i like macchiatos too

too bad i dont have a stacy to make one for me :feelsbadman:
mogs me hard. I drink poorfag 7/11 coffee every day.

I good tip for getting up early is to find a job that starts in the afternoon so you don't have to get up early.

I good tip for getting up early is to find a job that starts in the afternoon so you don't have to get up early.
I almost got a job as a waiter, being a waiter at the particular restaurants that i tried to become a waitor at is awsome, the times are so flexible, if you have night shifts ,you can sleep in as much as you want, the shifts starts at like 5:00PM and you go home at around 1:00Am in the early morning, driving home at 1:00 AM is fucking awsome, no traffic, no people around, almost like a deserted ghost town at night, too bad i failed the test five separate times and three of the restaurant were the same fucking brand,:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsrope:

i wake up early by not having a choice, my fear of consequences for not going to work gets me out of bed

Set an alarm and get a "smart" lightbulb that turns on at the same time
I do this as well. Light timer goes off a few mins before alarm. I hate waking up in the dark

Either go to bed earlier and use a high dosage of melatonin or just wake up when you normally do and use caffeine