Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you usually feel when going on about your day?

Paul Bernardo

Paul Bernardo

Scarborough Rapist (DARKTRIADMAXXED)
-
For me it's just anger and nothingness tbh(if u get what I mean).

I used to be a happy energetic kid when growing up, I didn't know shit about this cold world, now I can't even bring myself to force a smile. I feel like an alien amongst the normies.

The idea of how life could've been different if my parents were with me makes me angry..( there are a lot of things that piss me off ). I get so angry that my body shakes* . Other than that it's just emptiness. I can't explain it.

Surely can't be the only one

You are the biggest glow fag in here since recluse

grief, wrath or hatred depending on the day

Seeing normies, moggers and sexhavers going about their business and knowing they're probably going home to a girlfriend later. Seeing foids who wouldn't fuck me in a million years.

Innocent animals that maul babies to death ?
That's the owners fault, not the pet, they are animals and don't exist by the same moral compass as us, BUT most pets are very compassionate and don't want to hurt others, animals like pitbulls were specifically breeded to kill people, if you want to kill pitbulls its fine

I only feel ecstasy when I cause chaos, but even that is fleeting.

That's the owners fault, not the pet, they are animals and don't exist by the same moral compass as us, BUT most pets are very compassionate and don't want to hurt others, animals like pitbulls were specifically breeded to kill people, if you want to kill pitbulls its fine
Ill kill pitbulls ... happy ?

They really killed you cause they couldn't control you.

Apathetic and lazy generally