Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How do you unnihilist yourself?

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
Is it even possible? Lol. I mean you can't unblackpill yourself I suppose you can't lose the nihilistic mindset either. That shit has ruined my life so fucking what it's the truth I don't have to know it why is my brain so fucking self destructive why can't my fucking brain cope like every other fucking retard normie out there why do I have to face up to all this bullshit. WHY CAN'T I BE IN FUCKING DENIAL PLEASE.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK

just get a gf who loves you for you and will make you forget all about the loneliness you have endured

Brutal no reply

Clean your room first, bucko.;)
16 Jordan Peterson Memes That Made Me Clean My Room With Laughter |  HighExistence

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp9599kwnhM

Just become bluepilled again theory :bluepill:

If you were nihilistic then you wouldn't care.
that philosophy is an embuscade for monoric teenagers to have something where their megalomaniae can lie on.

just get a gf who loves you for you and will make you forget all about the loneliness you have endured
Yeah. And if that were possible, we wouldn't be here in the first place. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
If you were nihilistic then you wouldn't care.
that philosophy is an embuscade for monoric teenagers to have something where their megalomaniae can lie on.
Yeah.

Is it even possible? Lol. I mean you can't unblackpill yourself I suppose you can't lose the nihilistic mindset either. That shit has ruined my life so fucking what it's the truth I don't have to know it why is my brain so fucking self destructive why can't my fucking brain cope like every other fucking retard normie out there why do I have to face up to all this bullshit. WHY CAN'T I BE IN FUCKING DENIAL PLEASE.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK
maybe you are frustrated being straight, have you tried being gay or trans? :soy:

idk but why would you WANT to "unnihilist" yourself, there is something comforting to me knowing that nothing matters in the end.