Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you think Never Give Up got his gf

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
My theory is she saw the fame, wanted to move to Sweden for healthcare purposes and probably has permission to cheat on him. Whenever I hear her speak it's always about how expensive medical bills are in her home country.

Not sure. YouTube is the worst platform to get famous on as you can’t even message on it.

It was for the citizenship. He probably lets her go back home and fuck some Latin Chads every now and then

Status, if he wasn’t well known and she saw him in the street she wouldn’t think twice about him.

Foids use statusmaxxed sub5s as sugar daddies to upgrade themselves. Once they have snitched enough $$$ and whorestagram fame, they break up with him and monkeybranch to Chad

It was for the citizenship. He probably lets her go back home and fuck some Latin Chads every now and then
She saw the dude was desperate and latched onto him like a parasite. "Oh boohoo you're cute please give me the swedish passport teehee."

She's also hoping to suck him dry... out of his money for her medical bills and what have you.

The fact that he (supposedly, it was probably Chadriguez) knocked her up changes nothing.

The blackpill will collect on his bluepilled low IQ ass.

Foids use statusmaxxed sub5s as sugar daddies to upgrade themselves. Once they have snitched enough $$$ and whorestagram fame, they break up with him and monkeybranch to Chad
:bigbrain:

Isn't he a tallfag?

Height, big schlong, luck.

It's a weird case because she's like 3 points above his looks level. I'm guessing she was very poor and he's somewhat wealthy even if he won't admit it. She's not that good looking either. She has a kinda ugly bottom 3rd, can't imagine what she looks like without makeup.

She is waiting for the green card and then she will be gone. Mark my words.

Pretty sure that they are not in a sexual relationship. No doubt she wants to be ''virgins'' until 6 months
after marriage. We all saw that coming.

My theory is she saw the fame, wanted to move to Sweden for healthcare purposes and probably has permission to cheat on him. Whenever I hear her speak it's always about how expensive medical bills are in her home country.
Statusmax + passport game (the foid is from Hambrentina) and JBW