Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How do you stop dreaming

frmentalcel

frmentalcel

TriHard7
★★★★★
had a long dream last night that was 100x better than anything ive ever experienced in real life, as you can imagine i woke up wanting to kms. have any of you figured out how to stop dreaming?

500mg melatonin

I love dreaming

nightmares are bad

I do not dream.

You kind of did experience it in real life. Dreaming is a part of life. It just sucks that you can't go back to it. But that's a more general theme, even for normies and chads. Things are temporary. There is this saying "Don't cry that it's over, smile that it happened". You can be happy having experienced that dream and look forward to new dreams in the future.

Last edited:
You can be happy having experienced that dream and look forward to new dreams in the future.
how can you be happy about that, it still wasnt real just imagination

how can you be happy about that, it still wasnt real just imagination
It is real in the sense that there are physical neurons firing in the brain. When experiencing the real world, stimuli come through the senses. Ultimately there is computation done in the brain where you make sense of what's happening. I'm not sure how it differs for a dream. And it involves certain feel good hormones, similarly to experiencing things in the "real world". I would think that the processes happening in the brain that make you experience reality are similar in both cases.

Why? Dreams can be a good temporary escape