Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you statusmaxx?

ShadowMonk

ShadowMonk

Ogreheart
I'm a greycel but I still believe most here, including myself can ascend.

I understand looksmaxxing and moneymaxxing. They're straight forward. But it's LMS. Not LM.

So how do you statusmaxx!? Status eludes me. I have a senior position at work and have hired and fired people, but this doesn't mean anything in the real world. On the streets I'm still the bullied kid who got picked last in gym class.

Low status.

I knew a PUA redpill who would fake status. He said it is all about validation and attention in groups. But what are the states that govern it?

A) How do you fake Status?
B) How do you attain genuine Status?

Obviously most high status people are not famous. Go to a bar or club and watch people, anywhere where there are groups larger than 3. It is easy to tell who is high status and who is low. It is not easy to tell why.

If you have social problems, statusmaxx is not going to work. You need to be social i guess.

take vyvance and studycel

Social skills can be trained. I have already overcome social anxiety and being high inhib.
So what
If you have social problems, statusmaxx is not going to work. You need to be social i guess.
Says is that socialmaxxing = statusmaxxing?
I'm not sure about this. Soys are often extremely social but still low status.

Says is that socialmaxxing = statusmaxxing?
I'm not sure about this. Soys are often extremely social but still low status.
You're right. I'm out of help here. I totally forgot the existence of soyboys.
Tip: Don't eat any asian food and soylent.

Some ideas:
Become friends with people foids look up to.
Have many followers on social media.
Become famous in some niche.

What's important is that your status is high in some area foids care about. Look at say Todd Howard or Hideo Kojima, they have high status among gamers who follow game development but for most people and especially most foids they're just manlet nobodies. So you're better off being a bassist in some small band where you'll have groupie chicks to choose from than being the inventor of USB or whatever.

Fake it till you make it, I say. It's good haveing chad/chadlite friends, I don't have any but I think it could work but they'd just make my blood boil with envy because they mog me.

Step 1: Looksmaxx

People will start wanting to be around you and women will want to have kids with you

Status is mostly a function of height. Gonna be exponentially harder if you’re not tall.. you’d have to undertake some incredible feat.

So you're better off being a bassist in some small band where you'll have groupie chicks to choose from than being the inventor of USB or whatever.
Eventmaxxing is a good idea. Play live music or DJ ect. I'll dust off my bass, it's been hibernating for too long.
I'm guessing being the organizer at meetups rather than an attendee would also boost status.

by looksmaxxing
Step 1: Looksmaxx
Lookism is real.

So you're better off being a bassist in some small band where you'll have groupie chicks to choose from than being the inventor of USB or whatever.

I meant to post this earlier:

I meant to post this earlier:

Kek. :feelskek:

This makes me think of the interviews with Bill Gates and Warren Buffet. Even though Bill made more money, have more achievements, is more philanthropic and did it by being hands on, programming, in the early years of Microsoft. It is so clear that Warren is higher status. Bill keeps his head lower than Warren at all times.
Gates and Buffet
Bill gates bridge

I think the concepts of "status" and "leadership" are almost interchangeable, and that more insight can be extracted from the latter word. What you need is to be able to display that some group of people considers you an authority in some (preferably important) area. For this you need some combination of three components: An area where you are particularly distinguished, a group of people interested in that area, and sufficient neurotypicality and/or executive function to take the initiative. The person in a non-specialized context (say a group of friends who go out together) with the highest status will in general be the one who knows the best clubs and the people there, who will take the initiative to order the uber for the group etc. Street smarts in other words.

And of course looks and height etc play a huge role.

Jongjong

Even high status does not work sometimes.

It’s over for autists and socially retarded cels. :feelsbadman:

Most status comes from being sexual successful like being seen around with attractive women. If you can't do that you have to get really rich or become famous.

I think the concepts of "status" and "leadership" are almost interchangeable, and that more insight can be extracted from the latter word.
I think this is a good perpective. Leadershipmaxx.

You can seem dominant by having people that you can height mog or have a deep voice I guess.

I think LSM Theory is the LMxS Theory.

Status is linked to Money or Looks.

Status by itself does nothing but it can multiply the others factors.

Examples:

Nice income = SMV 5

Nice income x position of power = smv 7

Looks = SMV 6

Looks x position of power = smv 8

Position of power but no looks and no good income = smv 3