Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you see Chads?

R

RealestFakecel

Recruit
★★★★★
Do you see them as an enemies, as an allies against betabuxs or just like a force above good or evil?

They are a symptom of how evil nature is.

Neither, really.

Because usually Chads don't want to do anything with incels and incels don't want to get bothered by Chads, we both walk different paths in life and perhaps we collide again (every now and then), in the near distant future.

I like them unless they start to go condescending on you while ignoring their privilege.

I look up to Chads. I envy them. They're not the problem, roasties and betas are.

We would also fuck 15 stacies a day if we were Chad. We don't hate them, we understand.

The ones that we really loath are the white knight beabux orbiter cucks.

Some are just friendly dudes and others are complete arseholes

Don't like them tbh just more competition

forevergymcelling said:
Don't like them tbh just more competition

I guess Chads are bad competition for Chadlites.

They are so insanely overpriviliged with out even knowing it. I'm pretty jealous, but my hate is targetted at femoids and cucked, male femenist, beta providers.

Enemies and objects of envy and hatred. I want their body.

I don't see them as anything. They just got lucky due to their genes

I hardly see any Chads. At least I don't see any in my regular everyday life. I see numales, betas, normies, tradcucks, passive-aggressive-"I'm not a racist, but"-types, feminists ... but Chads? No. Oh wait, maybe there is one guy. Extremely good looking, 9/10 or 10/10 and he even has a fucking skateboard, he really has that Chad-attitude about being relaxed, not stupid but also not really smart or ambitious. But a bit "chaotic", the way women like it. Like, people who somehow look EVEN better if they don't care how they look like. But he's super friendly and nice and since he's always surrounded by women and never has any gf or anything, he might actually be gay.

Red Shambhala said:
I hardly see any Chads. At least I don't see any in my regular everyday life. I see numales, betas, normies, tradcucks, passive-aggressive-"I'm not a racist, but"-types, feminists ... but Chads? No. Oh wait, maybe there is one guy. Extremely good looking, 9/10 or 10/10 and he even has a fucking skateboard, he really has that Chad-attitude about being relaxed, not stupid but also not really smart or ambitious. But a bit "chaotic", the way women like it. Like, people who somehow look EVEN better if they don't care how they look like. But he's super friendly and nice and since he's always surrounded by women and never has any gf or anything, he might actually be gay.

There aren't that many Chads; however, everyday life is infested with looksmaxed Chadlites with perfect bodies.

Much less of a problem than betabux.

They are priviledged and live a life I was never allowed to live. I guess I feel a whole lot of envy and jealousy, which manifests as a frustrated haterade.