Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you see Chads?

R

RealestFakecel

Recruit
★★★★★
Do you see them as an enemies, as an allies against betabuxs or just like a force above good or evil?

Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
They are a symptom of how evil nature is.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Neither, really.

Because usually Chads don't want to do anything with incels and incels don't want to get bothered by Chads, we both walk different paths in life and perhaps we collide again (every now and then), in the near distant future.

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
18h 23m
I like them unless they start to go condescending on you while ignoring their privilege.

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
1h 31m
I look up to Chads. I envy them. They're not the problem, roasties and betas are.

DankIncel

DankIncel

Captain
★★★
13h 5m
We would also fuck 15 stacies a day if we were Chad. We don't hate them, we understand.

The ones that we really loath are the white knight beabux orbiter cucks.

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
2d 2h 3m
i hate them to be honest

Battlefield3cel

Battlefield3cel

Banned
-
Some are just friendly dudes and others are complete arseholes

F

forevergymcelling

Banned
-
Don't like them tbh just more competition

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
1h 31m
forevergymcelling said:
Don't like them tbh just more competition

I guess Chads are bad competition for Chadlites.

LeagueEuW

LeagueEuW

Banned
-
They are so insanely overpriviliged with out even knowing it. I'm pretty jealous, but my hate is targetted at femoids and cucked, male femenist, beta providers.

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
3h 10m
Enemies and objects of envy and hatred. I want their body.

Weed

Weed

ded srs
★★★★★
45d 4h 26m
I don't see them as anything. They just got lucky due to their genes

Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
I hardly see any Chads. At least I don't see any in my regular everyday life. I see numales, betas, normies, tradcucks, passive-aggressive-"I'm not a racist, but"-types, feminists ... but Chads? No. Oh wait, maybe there is one guy. Extremely good looking, 9/10 or 10/10 and he even has a fucking skateboard, he really has that Chad-attitude about being relaxed, not stupid but also not really smart or ambitious. But a bit "chaotic", the way women like it. Like, people who somehow look EVEN better if they don't care how they look like. But he's super friendly and nice and since he's always surrounded by women and never has any gf or anything, he might actually be gay.

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
1h 31m
Red Shambhala said:
I hardly see any Chads. At least I don't see any in my regular everyday life. I see numales, betas, normies, tradcucks, passive-aggressive-"I'm not a racist, but"-types, feminists ... but Chads? No. Oh wait, maybe there is one guy. Extremely good looking, 9/10 or 10/10 and he even has a fucking skateboard, he really has that Chad-attitude about being relaxed, not stupid but also not really smart or ambitious. But a bit "chaotic", the way women like it. Like, people who somehow look EVEN better if they don't care how they look like. But he's super friendly and nice and since he's always surrounded by women and never has any gf or anything, he might actually be gay.

There aren't that many Chads; however, everyday life is infested with looksmaxed Chadlites with perfect bodies.

eggo

eggo

inferior rodent
★★
35m
Much less of a problem than betabux.

Solitarian_Walker

Solitarian_Walker

SMM (Sex Money Murder) Crew Leader
-
14m
They are priviledged and live a life I was never allowed to live. I guess I feel a whole lot of envy and jealousy, which manifests as a frustrated haterade.