Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you play GTA V?

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
It's a game of endless possibilities but I usually just end up driving around in a black Sentinel XS, enjoying the scenery and shooting fat people ...

i like to collect things online like both the flying motorcycles, the hover car, and the streamjet. i collect all the special vehicles with weapons attached. before those came out i collected cars.

i like to collect things online like both the flying motorcycles, the hover car, and the streamjet. i collect all the special vehicles with weapons attached. before those came out i collected cars.
Tried online twice. Felt like a grind tbh.

When I play online I'm on that flying machine that shoots rockets.

I usually go ER

Tried online twice. Felt like a grind tbh.
its cool just because it has special things like the things i said. they also came out with a laser pistol and laser rifle recently that i use now.

i do bmx tricks

I don’t, I play san andreas and vice city instead. :feelsthink:

I have $900mil after I let my irl friend into my Rockstar account and he gave me money, so I don't do missions or none of that stuff, I just drive around and listen to my 80s music playlist that I have. I do it in Online, but in offline mode. I also like to go ER a lot and pretend I'm the man himself. My record for the amount of people I killed without dying was 227.
I don’t, I play san andreas and vice city instead. :feelsthink:
Based as fuck tbh.

I have $900mil after I let my irl friend into my Rockstar account and he gave me money, so I don't do missions or none of that stuff.

I pirated a preordered version of GTA V which gave me a money bonus. This completely disincentivized me from doing missions and enjoying the game like it's supposed to. Quite rustling tbh.

Last edited:
I pirated a preordered version of GTA V which gave me a money bonus. This completely disincentived me from doing missions and enjoying the game like it's supposed to. Quite rustling tbh.
Missions are pointless nowadays. There's a literal fucking soccer mom SUV that's more than most of the stilt apartments. Nothing good enough to grind for tbh.

Missions are pointless nowadays. There's a literal fucking soccer mom SUV that's more than most of the stilt apartments. Nothing good enough to grind for tbh.
I'm autistic so I enjoy grinding simulators. Funny how we'd make perfect wagecucks but society would rather ostracize us and leave us to rot...

Try V if you have the hardware to play it. Nostalgia aside, it really is a step up. The details in GTA V are mind blowing.
I’ve played it and I prefer the old GTA games tbh.

It's a game of endless possibilities but I usually just end up driving around in a black Sentinel XS, enjoying the scenery and shooting fat people ...

Download free mod called menyoo, lets you do things like change skin to anyone, spawn any vehicle, teleport, can also fly and basically become superman.

Then go around beating up chads and staceys on the beach area

I’ve played it and I prefer the old GTA games tbh.
That's interesting.
I'm currently playing San Andreas again.
The possibilities are crazy. You can play as fireman, police officer or even as fucking pimp where you have to drive hookers around. Super impressive.
The graphics of V spoiled me, though. ngl.

I love running over roasties, and killing them in attack helicopters and tanks and jets and every other overkill way I can.

I only play GTA games for the story and trophies.

Then go around beating up chads and staceys on the beach area

I always go there and stand beside them so I can pretend to fit in.
Sadly they programmed it that the NPCs are running away if you get to close.
Over for vidyalarpcels :cryfeels:

I drive cars on mountains and do missions strangers and freaks

I only play it to drive around in cars and do some races. GTA V never made me addicted whereas most other games I played did so.

I only play it to drive around in cars and do some races. GTA V never made me addicted whereas most other games I played did so.
Which ones?

i dont play it

i also just remembered something i went to a job interview yesterday and the office building was right next to my apartment building in GTA

i dont play it anymore because i cant really enjoy anything

Been playing GTA 5 since 2014, what a game man. i could go on for hours talking about GTA 5

Haven't played it since 2014 or so on the Xbox 360. Don't even remember what I did

I wish i had a good PC to run this .game.

maybe i will play it

i am going to try it out

I loved playing the original GTA on the PC. I would end up just going on a mass killing spree to get my wanted level to the max, steal the cop cars and wreck havoc. I enjoyed going up those red footbridges over the main road in the San Andreas levels and luring the cops over just enough - they were too retarded to figure out how to get up and would end up just running back and forth on the main road until another cop splattered them. Good times.

I like to mod cars and drive across the scenic countryside. I also love police pursuits.

I haven't even touched it since it came out on the 360. Me and my buddy used to go around kamikazing people with car bombs screaming "Alahhhhhhhhh" as we did it to other players in the lobby. It got old kinda quick

well im just exaggerating
63D19E8B 3BC5 4401 9F07 0D92008BDF17

I used a mod menu to give myself 6 billion dollars and unlock absolutely everything.

Thought I'd get banned, that was 6 months ago. I constantly get money for good behavior and login bonuses.

Thought I'd get bored. Bought every fucking thing, even the gold jet and the yackt. Nope, still have a great time.

I usually either spend my times customizing cars, or driving/flying around, or massacring NPC thots (especially the topless ones at the Playboy mansion), or griefing people with Oppressor MKII or tank.

It is good to invade the cannibal society as well and kill them. It is also good to fly with the hunt.

I played through the single player till I got bored. When ever I attempted online I'd get fucked by experienced players.