Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you obtain a 16 year old gf to have sex with?

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
I legit want a 16 year old gf, all the dating apps are cucked and limit them to 18+ to try and gatekeep the prime pussy to Chad 16 year olds, how do you obtain one?

Legit discussion only please.

idk go to highschool I guess

Go to places like Thailand or Cambodia. All the Chads there are fucking 12yos so the "roasties" there are all 16+
Hope you got money
Godspeed

Most places in the world have age of consent lower than 18, so all you need to do is go to one of those places and attract a 16 year old. Good luck with that, tho

Go to places like Thailand or Cambodia. All the Chads there are fucking 12yos so the "roasties" there are all 16+
Hope you got money
Godspeed
I want to find one in the UK.
Most places in the world have age of consent lower than 18, so all you need to do is go to one of those places and attract a 16 year old. Good luck with that, tho
It's 16 here, that's why I want one here.

Yubo is a teenage app, age 13-17. You need to LARP about your age.

However Yubo requires verification in many cases. This could be tricky to work around.

Buying cheap burner phones might allow you to make several different Yubo accounts though. Or maybe download the app on your PC.

Currently, the age of consent for penetrative sex, oral sex and mutual masturbation in the United Kingdom is 16 years.

However Yubo requires verification in many cases. This could be tricky to work around.

Buying cheap burner phones might allow you to make several different Yubo accounts though. Or maybe download the app on your PC.
you need a unique phone number per acc

I want to find one in the UK.

It's 16 here, that's why I want one here.
So why not go somewhere and talk to a 16 year old? If they're attracted to you, what's the problem? And if they're not, what difference does it make what the age of consent is?

I don't want to talk to under 16's tho, I just want a site like tinder that lets 16+
So why not go somewhere and talk to a 16 year old? If they're attracted to you, what's the problem? And if they're not, what difference does it make what the age of consent is?
because it's legal and I want a fucking 16 year old gf.

I don't want to talk to under 16's tho, I just want a site like tinder that lets 16+

because it's legal and I want a fucking 16 year old gf.
well there's 16 year olds on there so suck it up nigga

you dont need to talk to under 16, just talk to 16-17, and ignore the 13-15

Um sweaty why don’t you just go for a REAL woman like 30+ with experience! :soy:

just tried, got rejected, threads over boyos.

Go to a poorer country with less strict laws

Impossible as an incel.

That app is a meme, it’s just ugly fat foids farming followers. I chadfished and barely got any messages.

Why does it matter if they are 16, 18 or 30 on Tinder. A true incel wouldn't get any matches either way.

Why does it matter if they are 16, 18 or 30 on Tinder. A true incel wouldn't get any matches either way.
They are even pickier at younger age tbh.

I legit want a 16 year old gf, all the dating apps are cucked and limit them to 18+ to try and gatekeep the prime pussy to Chad 16 year olds, how do you obtain one?

You are ugly! Maybe you should go for an ugly woman in your age?!

Aside from being attractive? Go to a country where fucking jb isn't frowned upon.

räpe or fly to some third-world country and hire hookers that age.

try yubo