Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How do you not rope seeing guys that mog you to hell and back?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
Thought I could at least go on twitch like a zoomer and watch some game streams, but nope, even on twitch the most succesful streamers are the most attractive. Fucking found a hapa chang 6'2" (ttv/kaptivateTV) that mogged me to hell and back. Tfue, mogs me to hell and back. DrDisrespect, literally 6'8". The blackpill is everywhere.

YOU CANT ESCAPE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wojak suicide 57fbf34784a46

Angriestpat is short, fat and bald, but he has a gf who's on pretty often so you'd probably hate it.
1. He's white
2. He will never make it big due to his looks

i wouldn't mind getting height mogged by a man that much tbh what's suifuel is getting height mogged by a foid.

coping harder and harder by the day to keep from roping

What are the minimum specs you need to stream games on Twitch?

Dont hang around young crowds, for some reason the new generations are full of tall chads and chadlites. At least with older people they're either not as tall or past their prime and usually more calm and wise.

My peers mog me and I don't want to rope because I'm too busy coping with video games.

I’m not so fragile that a simple mugging would cause me to rope

I fantasize about it often. Can't even walk around in the street without getting mogged several times a day in any western city.

99% of guys are some combo of better looking, taller, larger, and whiter than me. I don't enjoy it but it's the only life I've ever known.

Sometimes I encounter a guy who's shorter than me or uglier and I'm like, "Wow, look at that. That's neat."

Care to explain yourself
That man puts you to shame. He's more succesful and attractive than you in every possible right. If you can't even feel suicidal after seeing him, either you have 0 self respect or are coping.

That man puts you to shame. He's more succesful and attractive than you in every possible right. If you can't even feel suicidal after seeing him, either you have 0 self respect or are coping.
Well I’m a genetically inferior male, by your logic I should have roped over a million times over by now and yet here I am. The vast majority of people are mogged several times a day at the very least and yet you don’t see them even considering roping over it. You’d have to be the most neurotic narcissist on the planet to rope over such a minor event. Calling it an inconvenience is being generous

Well I’m a genetically inferior male, by your logic I should have roped over a million times over by now and yet here I am. The vast majority of people are mogged several times a day at the very least and yet you don’t see them even considering roping over it. You’d have to be the most neurotic narcissist on the planet to rope over such a minor event. Calling it an inconvenience is being generous
I'm not talking about normal mogs. I'm talking about turbomogs

And? I’ve had plenty of those too. Shit, my younger brother mogs me in every way aside from intelligence and height and I’m only about half an inch taller than him when I’m not slouching (which is about 90% of the time). I can point out hundreds of people who mog me to hell and back just by taking a quick stroll in your everyday Walmart. I’m aware of how shit my position is compared to others but simply coming across a better looking male isn’t going to invoke such an extreme reaction from me. Killing yourself over getting mogged is like a Stacy killing herself because she was dumped by Chad

ice poseidon is 6'2 or 6'3

Thought I could at least go on twitch like a zoomer and watch some game streams, but nope, even on twitch the most succesful streamers are the most attractive. Fucking found a hapa chang 6'2" (ttv/kaptivateTV) that mogged me to hell and back. Tfue, mogs me to hell and back. DrDisrespect, literally 6'8". The blackpill is everywhere.

View attachment 124671

The physical world is temporary... Its like saying he has a better seat on the plane lol

I dont really care about being mogged but i feel really bad when i see a couple.

why would you watch Tfue man

I will do it eventually

The physical world is temporary... Its like saying he has a better seat on the plane lol
There is no afterlife.
why would you watch Tfue man
I don't. I saw fortnite had an insane amount of viewers so I figured that there must be some kind of esports event going on.

Nope. Just a 6'2" blue eyed blond chad on a normal stream.

I very rarely see males IRL that intimidate me in any way.

Be it style, size, success, or really even looks. I mean, I guess they must best me in some or all of these areas, in the eyes of axe wound cunts. I just don't have that perception myself.

However, I don't spend a lot of time in major metro areas. Most of my time is in small towns.

I dont go out that much and just play online games. :feelsokman:

Even Sodapoppin said that all his moderators and everyone on his discord is gay guys and girls. Also it's insane how many stacies there are on twitch now. There are so many girls with gigantic tits and ass with angel faces (RajjPatelShow).

I watch my nigger lacari, check him out hes a short ethnic manlet. Twitch.tv/Lacari

Because they are going to be roped :forcedsmile:

View attachment 124671
I fantasize about genociding everyone that i deem to be living a life on tutorial mode.

By getting high on weed
Lmao just stfu.

Last edited:
I know my LDAR is needed.
If I kill myself I can't be a burden to others.

Twitch is a waste of time in the worst way. So many losers orbiting foids and donating to them its terrible. retards even donate to men on there who then go to foreign countries and get laid there lol wtf.