Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming How do you manage Video Games + Anime as a cope?

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
Lemme ELAB, So as a typical youngcel I play a lot of Video Games and Watch Anime to cope, but the thing is, I feel like I can't do one without hindering progress on the other. I feel like when I focus on playing video games i'm missing out on Anime and catching up on all the good stuff I haven't watched, especially because I got into anime seriously post 2015 so I have a lot of stuff to catch up on, but when I focus on Anime I have a similar problem, I get Anxious that I wont beat all the games in my library and that I own, and that all these new interesting games keep coming out and keep getting piled on to the backlog.

Unlike most people I actually cleared out hundreds of games from my backlog, however the games that are left are long as fuck, and basically the best of the best my library has to offer. I'm also an ADHDcel so creating schedules and plans doesn't always work out for me.

I don't want to just play Video Games because I like the Cope of watching non marxist infiltrated media and stories, and I don't want to just watch Anime because i'm not weeb scum and I need some escapism of going to other worlds that aren't degenerate and boring like the one we live in.

Obligatory image:

I know what you mean. Best way to do it is drop video games for the time being and binge watch all the anime on your backlog/plan to watch list (might take months depending on how much you have) once you finish it you can just wait for all the seasonal releases and watch the episode that release every week.

My plan to watch list has like 90 left to go and I had 1-5 series every month so it ai never finish through, i usually watch a series a week or every 2 week. I usually just game every Friday or Saturday night and watch anime every other night for like an hour.

Well you can play video games for half a week and do other stuff for the other half. So you won't miss anything...That's what i am trying to do, play video games for some days, other days i will watch my series/anime/movies.

Well you can play video games for half a week and do other stuff for the other half. So you won't miss anything...That's what i am trying to do, play video games for some days, other days i will watch my series/anime/movies.
That only works if you don't have tons of old anime you haven't watched and are only watching new releases.

That only works if you don't have tons of old anime you haven't watched and are only watching new releases.
Just don't start too many anime together, and watch all those that are ended already ,first.

When you have so much entertainment availiable that you can't decide wich to consume
First World Problems

But srsly, just focus on the enjoyment you get out of anime/vidya, and not on the enjyment you are missing by not doing the other thing. You can't do everything, that's lfe

I just play games during the day and watch anime at night.

Since video games can make you rage (mutliplayer games, shit like that), I mostly just watch anime, because I know that it's going to be entertaining and it's not going to hurt my mental health (cuz no rage). It's also a more passive activity, you just have to watch and that's it, but in video games you actually have to pay attention and do shit yourself.

Since video games can make you rage (mutliplayer games, shit like that), I mostly just watch anime, because I know that it's going to be entertaining and it's not going to hurt my mental health (cuz no rage). It's also a more passive activity, you just have to watch and that's it, but in video games you actually have to pay attention and do shit yourself.
Just play singleplayer shits my dude that's where people who aren't NPCs go.

i dont even watch anime anymore besides MHA and still cant keep up with my games

Anime>Vidya tbh

When you have so much entertainment availiable that you can't decide wich to consume
View attachment 44497
But srsly, just focus on the enjoyment you get out of anime/vidya, and not on the enjyment you are missing by not doing the other thing. You can't do everything, that's lfe

If I did what you did but it was an Asian girl instead I'd be hauled off to Cochlea in the cell next to @Zaetheus faster than Takeshi's tofu delivery.

https://incels.is/threads/feel-like-a-branded-man.76557/

I don't feel like doing anything because I constantly have classes and exams to worry about. The only time I play vidya for more than an hour a day is during August (no exams, classes.)
Once I start wageslaving I'll just quite vidya altogether probably.

I'm completely behind on anime right now but I've found a good rhythm at times just watching every show I'm watching as it airs and one day for backlog and playing one game at a time whenever I feel like it but at least an hour a day.

Play videogames in the morning and watch anime in the evening

wish i had more interest in both