Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you make a sandwhich?

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
Ok, my mom is asleep, but I can't make sandwhiches on my own because it's too hard. Have any tips?

take bread and put cheese in between

Ok, my mom is asleep, but I can't make sandwhiches on my own because it's too hard. Have any tips?
I really hope this is a joke:feelsseriously:

But if it's not all you have to do is get 2 slices of bread. Add all of the meat, cheese, ect. on one of the slices and then put on any condiments that you want on top of it. Put the other bread on top of it and there you go.

I really hope this is a joke:feelsseriously:

But if it's not all you have to do is get 2 slices of bread. Add all of the meat, cheese, ect. on one of the slices and then put on any condiments that you want on top of it. Put the other bread on top of it and there you go.
It's not, idk what to do with the bread though.

Find a branch from a holly tree, the left eye (not right eye) of a tree frog, seven droplets of milk thistle nectar (droplets must be precise), a fertilized nightingale egg, nine ounces of fat from a goat's belly (only from the belly), one mountain berry (don't eat it yet, that comes later), and the back right paw of a black dog (preferably severed under the joint; it is imperative that the dog be black).

Follow these precise instructions. Boil water in a pot and leave it boiling for eight minutes. Throw in the fertilized egg and two droplets of milk thistle. Let the egg boil for one minute, and then add the black dog's paw. Add two more droplets of milk thistle.

Now. Draw a pentagram with a circle on the floor with chalk near the boiling pot. Remove all of your clothes and step inside the pentagram. Cover the pot with your left hand (not right). Now recite the following Latin: [UWSL]"Audi me, o turpe. Corpus meum commendo tibi." You might feel a chilling sensation going up your spine and through the back of your head. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Do [/UWSL][UWSL]NOT[/UWSL][UWSL], under any circumstance, turn around[/UWSL][UWSL]. I repeat, DO NOT TURN AROUND AND LOOK![/UWSL][UWSL] Fight whatever fear that be creeping up inside of you and fight it as if your life depends on it (it does, btw).[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Now open the pot and add the goat's belly fat and two more droplets of milk thistle. Cover the pot and put your left hand on it again. Now recite the following Latin: "[UWSL]O turpe, hanc oblationem do, ut victum mihi des[/UWSL]." You might feel some violent shaking from the pot and have the urge to piss yourself. Go ahead and piss yourself, if you feel like it, but it's not important.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]When the shaking subsides open the cover and add the frog's eye and the last remaining droplet of milk thistle nectar. Now hold the holly tree branch with the left hand, covered with your right hand. Point at the pot and recite the following: "[UWSL]O dedecus, humilem accipe munus.[/UWSL]"[/UWSL]

[UWSL]This part is going to suck. It's going to suck really bad. You're going to hate life.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Sit very still in the pentagram and wait until the water has cooled down. Don't move, don't fidget, don't scratch any itches. Don't move means DON'T FUCKING MOVE. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]After enough time has passed (you'll know), stand up and hold the pot from the metal base with both hands, not the plastic handles. It should be cool enough to hold with your hands. Recite Minerva's 5th incantation with your best singing voice (don't worry about sounding bad, what matters is that you pour your heart and soul into it).[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Remember how I warned you of the part that's going to suck? Here it is: Drink the water of the concoction down to the last drop. Do not falter now.[/UWSL]

After you've drunk the entire pot's water, eat the mountain berry. DO NOT eat it before you finish drinking the pot's water. I cannot stress this enough. If you do, it will be the last thing you ever drink. I'll spare you the gory details of how you will go, if you fail to do this, but I will say that you will have a chance to see what your insides look like before you die.

[UWSL]Once the ritual is complete, clean yourself up and go check the fridge. Your sandwich should be there.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
Wedge a price of meat, cheese, and vegetable with dressing of your choice I'm between two slices of bread. And no, you can't use the sandwich you've made to jack off your wanker just because it may resemble foid genitalia to a certain extent.

Depends on the sandwich :feelsjuice:, hopefully you’ve made it by now
Find a branch from a holly tree, the left eye (not right eye) of a tree frog, seven droplets of milk thistle nectar (droplets must be precise), a fertilized nightingale egg, nine ounces of fat from a goat's belly (only from the belly), one mountain berry (don't eat it yet, that comes later), and the back right paw of a black dog (preferably severed under the joint; it is imperative that the dog be black).

Follow these precise instructions. Boil water in a pot and leave it boiling for eight minutes. Throw in the fertilized egg and two droplets of milk thistle. Let the egg boil for one minute, and then add the black dog's paw. Add two more droplets of milk thistle.

Now. Draw a pentagram with a circle on the floor with chalk near the boiling pot. Remove all of your clothes and step inside the pentagram. Cover the pot with your left hand (not right). Now recite the following Latin: [UWSL]"Audi me, o turpe. Corpus meum commendo tibi." You might feel a chilling sensation going up your spine and through the back of your head. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Do [/UWSL][UWSL]NOT[/UWSL][UWSL], under any circumstance, turn around[/UWSL][UWSL]. I repeat, DO NOT TURN AROUND AND LOOK![/UWSL][UWSL] Fight whatever fear that be creeping up inside of you and fight it as if your life depends on it (it does, btw).[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Now open the pot and add the goat's belly fat and two more droplets of milk thistle. Cover the pot and put your left hand on it again. Now recite the following Latin: "[UWSL]O turpe, hanc oblationem do, ut victum mihi des[/UWSL]." You might feel some violent shaking from the pot and have the urge to piss yourself. Go ahead and piss yourself, if you feel like it, but it's not important.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]When the shaking subsides open the cover and add the frog's eye and the last remaining droplet of milk thistle nectar. Now hold the holly tree branch with the left hand, covered with your right hand. Point at the pot and recite the following: "[UWSL]O dedecus, humilem accipe munus.[/UWSL]"[/UWSL]

[UWSL]This part is going to suck. It's going to suck really bad. You're going to hate life.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Sit very still in the pentagram and wait until the water has cooled down. Don't move, don't fidget, don't scratch any itches. Don't move means DON'T FUCKING MOVE. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]After enough time has passed (you'll know), stand up and hold the pot from the metal base with both hands, not the plastic handles. It should be cool enough to hold with your hands. Recite Minerva's 5th incantation with your best singing voice (don't worry about sounding bad, what matters is that you pour your heart and soul into it).[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Remember how I warned you of the part that's going to suck? Here it is: Drink the water of the concoction down to the last drop. Do not falter now.[/UWSL]

After you've drunk the entire pot's water, eat the mountain berry. DO NOT eat it before you finish drinking the pot's water. I cannot stress this enough. If you do, it will be the last thing you ever drink. I'll spare you the gory details of how you will go, if you fail to do this, but I will say that you will have a chance to see what your insides look like before you die.

[UWSL]Once the ritual is complete, clean yourself up and go check the fridge. Your sandwich should be there.[/UWSL]
:dafuckfeels:

i got to step two, i cant believe im doing it!

Did you complete your sandwhich?

What did you have in your sandwich?

mogs me I have only bread slice and 1 slice of cheese
You can cut the slice of bread in half and still make a sandwich that way.

ingredients
bread
butter
cheese slice
ketchup
tomato
onion
spice(optional)

Take 2 piece bread
apply bread
put cheese slice
cut onion put in on the bread
cut tomato put in on the bread
put spice if have any

put another piece of bread over the other one.

now proceed to put the bread piece in microwave or grill.

take out and serve with ketchup.

Pretend the bread is pussy and sausage is your penis. Then seggz the bred.

Pretend the bread is pussy and sausage is your penis. Then seggz the bred.
To add a little extra mayo : r/therewasanattempt

man i said pretend bred is pussy AND sausage is your benis.
you just pretended bred is pussy and this is what you got.
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS INKELL

first pee poo
second sex @Pixycel 's mother
third sex @Lolimancer
enjoy!

Use prawns...

Sandwich making is a womens job, you shouldn't be in need to learn it yourself.
What no gf does to a mfker :fuk:

Sandwich making is a womens job, you shouldn't be in need to learn it yourself.
What no gf does to a mfker :fuk:
That would definitely be ideal, but since we've been left to fend for ourselves at this point we don't have much of a choice in the matter or else we starve

You instruct a foid to make you a sandwich.