Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you look at the worst of humanity (which is most of it tbh) day after day and go on living? Like how?!

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
-
The blackpill shows us the most primal, animalistic, and barbaric forms of humanity. It describes human nature at its worst, layed bare when civilizational forces of religion, morality, decency, rationality, and self-control are stripped away to reveal a primal instinctual mind that gravitates towards addictive behaviors like pleasure seeking, violence, cruelty, and oppression. How can you look at all of this evil day after day and still go on living? Just how?!! I myself can't take this shit anymore. Not only am I insane, but also suicidal.

Just doomscroll less on here theory :feelswhat: i'm serious

I have nowhere else to go. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
:feelsbadman: If you have some money and live in a safe place do some cycling to expand your mental horizon even at the most basic level, it helps, i mean that's one options among many could be whatever, or even play vidya it's better than overdosing on :blackpill: 24/7. This world sucks and for us especially but isn't THAT bad, well depending on the circumstances like the place of living and the people we come across. If you don't live in a dangerous slum make the best of it brocel :whitepill: :feelsokman:

:feelsbadman: If you have some money and live in a safe place do some cycling to expand your mental horizon even at the most basic level, it helps, i mean that's one options among many could be whatever, or even play vidya it's better than overdosing on :blackpill: 24/7. This world sucks and for us especially but isn't THAT bad, well depending on the circumstances like the place of living and the people we come across. If you don't live in a dangerous slum make the best of it brocel :whitepill: :feelsokman:
I live in curryland so all I see near me are dark, deformed, zombie subhumans. I go to gym to take my mind off of this shit. Before joining gym, I used to go on walks but the heatwave here and the ugliness and filth on the streets have made going on long walks unbearable.

:yes:
+
don't worry about things you can't change
That doesn't work because the things I can't change (like face, race, height) affect my life the most.

I live in curryland so all I see near me are dark, deformed, zombie subhumans. I go to gym to take my mind off of this shit. Before joining gym, I used to go on walks but the heatwave here and the ugliness and filth on the streets have made going on long walks unbearable.
Are high pressure washers non-existent there, have you seen anyone use them?

1. Don't care about humanity, only about yourself, 2. cope or rope

Shit yeah that's rough ngl. At least they're not violent in general and you don't get constantly mogged.

Pajeets are too stupid, if they were good enough someone could have made a business with this already. They NEED high pressure washers desperately to rinse the centuries old soot and filth off the streets.

Good business idea though, someone could start a manufacturing plant by using prototypes. However challenges will arise with supply chains, infrastructure, finding quality materials and dealing with electricity problems.

Pajeets are too stupid, if they were good enough someone could have made a business with this already. They NEED high pressure washers desperately to rinse the centuries old soot and filth off the streets.

Good business idea though, someone could start a manufacturing plant by using prototypes. However challenges will arise with supply chains, infrastructure, finding quality materials and dealing with electricity problems.
I like how you talk about "pajeets" as if you aren't one :feelsseriously:

Literally colonized mind cuck

The blackpill shows us the most primal, animalistic, and barbaric forms of humanity. It describes human nature at its worst, layed bare when civilizational forces of religion, morality, decency, rationality, and self-control are stripped away to reveal a primal instinctual mind that gravitates towards addictive behaviors like pleasure seeking, violence, cruelty, and oppression. How can you look at all of this evil day after day and still go on living? Just how?!! I myself can't take this shit anymore. Not only am I insane, but also suicidal.
I try to ignore it all. Honestly humanity is less than a dust under an animal's feet when you compare us to the vastness of this universe. We aren't special. The Dinosaurs ruled Earth far far longer than us and now they are gone. Some natural disaster will do it for us too someday. Whenever you see a chad remember he is literally an ant sized monkey next to the wholeness of existence and ultimately most things we do are constructs by us and hence do not matter.

I try to ignore it all. Honestly humanity is less than a dust under an animal's feet when you compare us to the vastness of this universe. We aren't special. The Dinosaurs ruled Earth far far longer than us and now they are gone. Some natural disaster will do it for us too someday. Whenever you see a chad remember he is literally an ant sized monkey next to the wholeness of existence and ultimately most things we do are constructs by us and hence do not matter.
That's what a guy getting dates with Tamil penne will say :cryfeels:

Imagine if I could live your life :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

That's what a guy getting dates with Tamil penne will say :cryfeels:

Imagine if I could live your life :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:
Let us say hypothetically that I was dating that Tamil girl. Then what ?
We get married and have kids
Then what ?
We die.
We don't know what our kids and potential grandkids will do with their lives.
We do not know what will become of India or the greater world.
For all we know the world could be destroyed.
If not in a 100 years than in a 1000 years.
Even Jews will never have any power over the vastness of the Cosmos.
Nothing matters after anyway.

Funnily enough this concept was founded in several Ancient Indian/Hindu philosophies and texts.

Let us say hypothetically that I was dating that Tamil girl. Then what ?
We get married and have kids
Then what ?
We die.
We don't know what our kids and potential grandkids will do with their lives.
We do not know what will become of India or the greater world.
For all we know the world could be destroyed.
If not in a 100 years than in a 1000 years.
Even Jews will never have any power over the vastness of the Cosmos.
Nothing matters after anyway.

Funnily enough this concept was founded in several Ancient Indian/Hindu philosophies and texts.
Agreed but you still mogg me :cryfeels:

When will I get my Tamil penne?

Whenever you see a chad remember he is literally an ant sized monkey next to the wholeness of existence and ultimately most things we do are constructs by us and hence do not matter.
The "Microscopic Chad" pill or the "Microchad"

Agreed but you still mogg me :cryfeels:

When will I get my Tamil penne?
Question yourself this. Do you know for certain if I mog you ? What will happen if I do or don't ? And WHY do you want a Tamil Penne ?

I like how you talk about "pajeets" as if you aren't one :feelsseriously:

Literally colonized mind cuck
I know I'm low IQ, would be better if I was Tamil though they are higher IQ

I ask myself that everyday like I myself don't know how I do it sometimes. I guess I act on pure adrenaline, narcissism, and just straight arrogant confidence to get me through the day which at times prove to do me wonders because I'm not easily affected by the world and its shitty inhabitants around me

I know I'm low IQ, would be better if I was Tamil though they are higher IQ
You are a cuck just admit it. Your self-hatred isn't at all channeled towards development, but rather self-destruction.

Whom are you lying to? To me or to yourself?

Last edited:
You are a cuck just admit it. Your self-hatred isn't at all channeled towards development, but rather self-destruction.
Projection, I've contributed to development far more than you and I don't even live within the country. Speaks volumes
Whom are you lying to? To me or to yourself?
Nobody

I ask myself that everyday like I myself don't know how I do it sometimes. I guess I act on pure adrenaline, narcissism, and just straight arrogant confidence to get me through the day which at times prove to do me wonders because I'm not easily affected by the world and its shitty inhabitants around me
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back