Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory How do you know you are a COWARD?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I'm not concerned with bravery with respect to anything outside of a man's relationship to holes. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS. I don't care if you killed a man, or hugged a bear. You can do these incredibly 'brave' things and still fear women.

I am talking specifically about being a coward with women. Now that we've gotten that out of the way, I put together a rubric of interactions you can do with women, and assigned a ranking to how brave I consider than action.

10 (not a coward at all)- rape a woman in broad daylight with your face exposed
9- you grab em by the pussy Trump style
8- you are not afraid to slap a bitch on the ass of a random woman, and then smirk at her as though she should be grateful you blessed her ass with your hand.
7- you are not afraid to slap a bitch on the ass in public if she likes you,
6- you are capable of hiring a pro if you just can't stick your Johnson in thru conventional means.
5- You can ask a hole out if you like her enough, and have the ability to touch a hole appropriately on a date.
4- You are capable (this is not the same thing as WANTING to do this) of being friends :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: with a hole
3 - You are able to have a conversation with a foid
2- KHHV- but you don't mind interacting with cashiers and your mom, and foids out of necessity
1 (total coward) - KHHV, cannot even make eye contact with foids, ALL foids. Being near foids is like kryptonite, even your mom makes you want to die.

I think the singlemost way to prove you do not fear women or what society thinks of you at all is to be able to just straight up rape a woman with your face exposed. That takes total psychotic fearlessness. Not a single incel in history has raped a woman, it's just not in us.

Last edited:
I punched a fat guy in Walmart when I was in highschool for no reason, does that count?

I can't maintain eye contact with foids, I can just glance at them and then turn away

1 (total coward) - KHHV, cannot even make eye contact with foids, ALL foids. Being near foids is like kryptonite, even your mom makes you want to die.

That describes me pretty well

Actually come to think of it, these foids were trying to park their expensive ass suv at the gym parking lot and I stole the spot right before they could get in. They called me a bitch and a pussy which is likely true but I liked the attention

Actually come to think of it, these foids were trying to park their expensive ass suv at the gym parking lot and I stole the spot right before they could get in. They called me a bitch and a pussy which is likely true but I liked the attention
i think you would have done the same thing if it were a dude. A good parking spot, is a good parking spot.

think the singlemost way to prove you do not fear women or what society thinks of you at all is to be able to just straight up rape a woman with your face exposed. That takes total psychotic fearlessness. Not a single incel in history has raped a
Glowie?:feelsbaton:

i think you would have done the same thing if it were a dude. A good parking spot, is a good parking spot.
I guess a good slayerslayer corpse is a good slayerslayer corpse in videogame

Better to be coward and completely ignore toilets than be a simp cuck giving them attention.
There is no point in engaging with toilets as a truecel,that's for fakecel scum.

Better to be coward and completely ignore toilets than be a simp cuck giving them attention.
There is no point in engaging with toilets as a truecel,that's for fakecel scum.
that's why we are so FUCKED, we are hated for trying, and hated for sensibly NOT trying

Meanwhile ex-Chads like Trump can grab a hole by the pussy and get away with it (at least among conservacucks)

10 (not a coward at all)- rape a woman in broad daylight with your face exposed
9- you grab em by the pussy Trump style
8- you are not afraid to slap a bitch on the ass of a random woman, and then smirk at her as though she should be grateful you blessed her ass with your hand.
7- you are not afraid to slap a bitch on the ass in public if she likes you,
6- you are capable of hiring a pro if you just can't stick your Johnson in thru conventional means.
No
5- You can ask a hole out if you like her enough
Already did it, never succeeded :feelstrash:
and have the ability to touch a hole appropriately on a date.
I never had and will never have any dates :feelscry:
4- You are capable (this is not the same thing as WANTING to do this) of being friends :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: with a hole
That's cucked but I'm capable
3 - You are able to have a conversation with a foid
Yes
Yes :incel:
but you don't mind interacting with cashiers and your mom, and foids out of necessity
I don't mind
I can make eye contact with foids :chad:

No

Already did it, never succeeded :feelstrash:

I never had and will never have any dates :feelscry:

That's cucked but I'm capable

Yes

Yes :incel:

I don't mind

I can make eye contact with foids :chad:
im the same level as you :feelsYall:

I'm just about #3, I can hold a conversation with a woman but only if there is a predetermined reason. Otherwise I'm at a loss for words, I don't know what to talk about.
I engage with toilets every day :feelsLSD:

I used to pet cows on the head!

They are like big dangerous dogs!

You don't want to be stepped on by one, that's for sure!

Sometimes they roll around in their own shit!

I view myself in the worst light possible, meaning I don't kid myself about b.s, I know I am a pussy since the day I was born.

I could rape a bitch in public
In front of the cops like fuck it
I can turn nothing into something
Fuck up your family tree
When I take shots at your cousin

I am a 2.5 on this scale