Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How do you keep from blowing your dome like a whistle?

Saint Lives MattER

Saint Lives MattER

Self-banned
-
I feel like my day is approaching. I've probably felt like blowing my dome off since I was ~9, but with NEETmaxxing I always told myself I'd do it after HS/at 18 when parents demands got higher cuz at least I could slackmaxx during school. Then I got into drinking and smoking, 1-2 bottles of vodka a day and 2 packs of (unfiltered) Marlboro Reds a day - filter ripped off, they don't make unfiltered - at least here.

Then I got into huntmaxxing, nothing beats the taste of killing something.

Between neetmaxxing, addictmaxxing, and gamermaxxing, copes, I'm still alive way beyond the age I would've ever expected, but all copes come to an end one day. And I feel like now, the more I drink, the closER I am to grabbing one of my 12 gauges and pressing it to my temple. I feel like one day, I'll blackout 2 bottles of vodka deep and nevER wake up... What are your copes? How do you keep going? I have a little brother ~16 years my junior. I feel like if it weren't for him, I would've GTA'd or sudoku'd years ago. I can't do that to him - but I can't go on in this shitty life eithER.

AnywhERe else, or on any othER forum, I'd get cucked :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:answERs about 200$/hr thERapy for sitting on a couch and pretending to care/listen, and, "it's all gonna be ok" ... How do you guys cope? Doesn't help that to buy a shit hole house in the ghetto now, you need to make like 200k+a year cuz since Kung Flu houses have gone up like 10x. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

And yeah, I am drunk AF as I write this. I just drank a whole fifth in the last ~1-2 hours.

Last edited:
Sometimes when the copes run out you have to bare it for a while. Don’t do it though, try talking to someone first, anyone.