Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you impress others and earn their respect?

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
As far as I know, the only two ways a man can impress others and earn their respect is by:

a) having girls

b) traveling alot

I don't know of anything else. The times were you could impress others with money are over. People will think you're a superficial, materialistic dork if you brag with your money.

Problem: I cannot get girls and I absolutely HATE traveling.
So how can I show these people that I'm not a loser? How can I earn their respect?

Physical aptitude; if you beat the fuck out of someone or are generally gymmaxxed you can gain the respect of normies and even moggers, though this is generally just related to power and how much you have, especially over others, e.g. a mafia boss of some type... :feelsjuice:

Foids are a different story; "respect" is just correlated with "attraction" to them for the most part, no need for their respect. :society:

Gymmaxxing works with >90% of guys. Also being funny or smart. With girls I have no idea.

I also learned that being politically incorrect works very good. At least with the people I want to hang out with anyway. If it pisses of liberals who cares, these people don't fit to people like us anyways. A small group of people will be very impressed of you saying these "forbidden" things.

How to impress men:
1) be attractive and relatively friendly
2) be average and extremely good at something men generally like
3) be ugly and jacked af (though you're impressing through fear)

How to impress women:
1) be Chad
2) don't not be Chad