Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you have "life"? What normie activities are worthy of going out?

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
I am isolated because of my hobbies and some other reasons. I love being alone and doing my nerdy chit. But Id also like to have life, just dont know how. a lot of normie activities bore me.

what normie 'live-havers' activities bore me:
- majority of sports (zero entertainment)
- shopping for designer clothes (waste of time and money)
- meeting with friends just to roam aroud (??? wtf?? knew some idiots like dis, they had nothing to do so they just met and did nothing, jfl)
- restaurants of any kind (wtf, you just waste time and money, better get some good cheap diet and make food faster)
- cinema (wtf? i dont even watch movies, 99% of them is bad, and even if it was good, it would be probably on internet)
- swimming pool (this is activity I liked when was younger but with time I realised that it takes effort, time, some money, and its not really entertaining)

idk man i felt like nothing can interest me anymore ! my dopamine system is so washed that normie activites bring me no joy. the bad things about being nolife is that you have no reputation, no one knows you, no friends, and no memories.

i think only drinking is entertaining to me out of normie activities (drugs are absolutely bad, they always just isolate me more). Clubbing not my style cause i suvk at dancing and i dont want to embarazz myzelf. but drinking with some funny guys isnt bad i guess

I like going to sporting events, movies, out to eat., swimming. I like all that garbage.
It’s just I have zero companions to do any of that with.

I like going to sporting events, movies, out to eat., swimming. I like all that garbage.
It’s just I have zero companions to do any of that with.

weird, how do you find that fun, how old are you? arent you in comparion, more entertained by games or anime?

theres this popular thing often mentioned on cuckit and jewtube D&D, i thought its some great video game so I checked it out...And it was BOARD GAME, so what kids played when they were 7 year old.. i swear all other people can enjoy simple things while i need my ultimate copes to be happy, and for me simple entertainment is not it

weird, how do you find that fun, how old are you? arent you in comparion, more entertained by games or anime?

theres this popular thing often mentioned on cuckit and jewtube D&D, i thought its some great video game so I checked it out...And it was BOARD GAME, so what kids played when they were 7 year old.. i swear all other people can enjoy simple things while i need my ultimate copes to be happy, and for me simple entertainment is not it
Both tbh. I’ve been to many games including playoff games. Even saw a Stanley Cup Final game in Chicago once. Apparently going to the NBA All-Star Game in February. My mom has a client who gets my dad and I tickets for shit all the times
tbh sports don’t make me completely happy and when my teams aren’t good they aren’t a good cope but seeing the Cubs win the World Series was one of the best nights of my life

Both tbh. I’ve been to many games including playoff games. Even saw a Stanley Cup Final game in Chicago once. Apparently going to the NBA All-Star Game in February. My mom has a client who gets my dad and I tickets for shit all the times
tbh sports don’t make me completely happy and when my teams aren’t good they aren’t a good cope but seeing the Cubs win the World Series was one of the best nights of my life

I have some bad news about your mom, bro. She's fucking the client.