Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you guys watch anime?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Do you stream it? For free or paid? Torrent it?

I used to torrent but Im running out of space to store my stuff, only have a couple gigs left which amounts to maybe 2 or 3 shows tops

I have a Netflix account, I use Kissanime and very rarely bs.to(German site) if kissanime has problems with its servers

I might get a crunchyroll account someday

I get crunchyroll If I have a prepaid card with 0 dollars and just sign up for free trial on a new account each time

I usually torrent it for 1080p

Also I watch on my phone so I can lay on my bed

i think i will start watching anime again, i have to cope with something

Anime is really a good cope, and I say it as someone who made fun of weebs and anime for almost all of my life. I just wonder for how long will this cope last.:feelstrash:

a lot of good stuff came this year and more to come, start off with ancient magus bride if you like fantasy or my hero academy,black clover, nanatsu no taizai if you like battle shounens

Anime is really a good cope, and I say it as someone who made fun of weebs and anime for almost all of my life. I just wonder for how long will this cope last.:feelstrash:
a lot of good stuff came this year and more to come, start off with ancient magus bride if you like fantasy or my hero academy,black clover, nanatsu no taizai if you like battle shounens
ok ty :feelsokman:

streaming a decade ago now download torrent I sometimes keep it for rewatch sake or collection sake
have run out of space too and I'm deleting some

I have to Torrent them unfortunately.

for new shows, horriblesubs. for shows that aren't there I use kissanime or thepiratebay.

Hulu, Netflix and kick ass torrents

I just google search and click whatever site streams them

ur avi has the biggest slayer recorded in the history of anime
He would be but sadly stuck his dick in crazy and ended his slay spree before it truly began. May he harem in the afterlife :feelscry:

Last edited:

I used to torrent but Im running out of space to store my stuff, only have a couple gigs left which amounts to maybe 2 or 3 shows tops

anilinkz.to & kissanime.ru (when anilinkz fails, which is rare)

netflix and torrents
kissanime gives you constant ads and only lets you watch at most 720p

If you don't pirate anime when you can, you're a cuck, paying for something when you can have it for free = low IQ

I read manga on KissManga

If you don't pirate anime when you can, you're a cuck, paying for something when you can have it for free = low IQ

I read manga on KissManga
Crunchyroll is good

KissAnime. I just use browser add ons to block out the ads.

Torrent it from nyan. Hard drives are cheap, are you on a laptop or desktop?

fucking weebs
come at me bro

Don’t remember my user and pass for Bakabt.me rip

nyaa or gtfo. I only watch from hq streams

I pay for Crunchyroll, which is basically the anime Netflix.

You get HD releases the day it premeiers in japan

Use to go KissAnime and torrent but I stop watching after that god awful berserk anime, such a great manga by the way. I might go back to it again idk.

9 anime / anilinkz