Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you guys discover new music?

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
I’ve been listening to the same music for like 2 years now and I’m getting bored of it. How do you guys broaden the music you listen to?

I just click on recommended shit on youtube.

Online friends and YouTube pretty much.

Listen to covers of the same songs

I find most of my j music from finding artists from anime op/eds or games and then find similar artists from their twitter or YouTube or Spotify. For regular music I use /mu/.

Youtube. Music is terrible nowadays. Most of the music I'm listening are Classics.

Thanks boyos. Guess I’ll just do some digging on YT.

You can subscribe to some music reviewers, check out /mu/ on 4/8chan. Maybe try going back to what are considered the classic albums of each genre and work from there.. after a little bit of that you'll be struggling to keep up with everything you want to hear rather than being unable to find anything new.

listen to radio

I skim through loads of albums that I think seem interesting and come back to them if I think there was a track or two I liked

Browse through spotify