Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you guys cope?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I just play games - mainly older ones, due to computer limitations.

I play a lot of Quake I, II, III Arena, DOOM, DOOM II, CS 1.6, SimCity 2000, 3000, Thief, and various flight simulators.

stopped coping started roping

Watch a bunch of anime and play video games.

I don't fucking cope ! Videogames, anime, nothing! I'm fucking dead as a human being, my body functions but my soul is dead. Its already over, its BEEN over.

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
 I'm fucking dead as a human being, my body functions but my soul is dead. 

I started smelling like a carcass, too

I cope by browsing incels and playing dota 2 as well as having hopes for surgeries.. Why cope by having hope? Because I wanted to workcel 2 weeks ago and still haven't done shit.

Weed said:
I cope by browsing incels and playing dota 2 as well as having hopes for surgeries.. Why cope by having hope? Because I wanted to workcel 2 weeks ago and still haven't done shit.

Why do you need surgery when you are not even a virgin?

i cope with animu and vidya, and occasionally the rope

In the grand scheme of life, Islam. From day to day, play league of legends. Challenge myself like masturbate as little as possible. Go to class, but do very poorly.

This life doesn't have much for me in store. Only the akhira (afterlife, hereafter). If you care about this world too much then you have fooled yourself.

Video games, internet and an occasional drug/drink.

Surfing the web and playing video games when I can be bothered. Other than that, I cope by being a hermitcel, which I am quite content with now.

Coping implies that you still have some hope left that it'll get better someday.
It won't.
That hole in you will never be filled, no matter waht you do. No activity can fill that void.
At best you accept it and try to live with it as good as you can.
It takes time to accept the reality of being forever alone and unwanted, but eventually you either decide to just live on with the pain, or succumb to it.
Then you stat playing videogames for the sake of playing them and not to fill out time you'd rather spend with someone else.

Imitating normal life in the hopes of getting a gf. I'm still trying.

Work. Even though there are disgusting femoids that I see everyday.

Meditation, drugs (anxiolytics, alcohol and weed), videogames (LoL), reading philosophy, watching films and, sometimes, walking and thinking around my city. I do everything alone, of course. And im sad while doing it, but at least i dont really notice. My prefered cope now is playing LoL while completely stoned, after meditating 30 or 45 mins. I could do this for days if i did not have to go to work.
But, truly, i just want to die. As soon as possible.

My biggest cope is telling myself there's more to life than getting intimate with girls.

Other than that, the usual anime + vidya + internet cope

Anime, vidya, meditation and internet. Though lately it's becoming more pointless to browse internet as you just read the exact same shit written in a slightly different way everywhere you go. If you find any OC it's like a beacon of light.

I'm out of coping material. If any of you guys can help me find some, please PLEASE do contact me. I'm getting way too depressed to live but I don't wanna sui yet. Please help me

I listen to music, play vidya games, watch YouTube, and LDAR occasionally to cope. When the warmer seasons are here, I'll also take my bike and ride out to the woods, and try to forget everything, forget society and all the bullshit attached, and just take in nature.

I also fantasize about finally getting a stroke of good luck, and winding up in the morgue in a myriad of ways without having to put myself there: drunk fucker T-bones me on my way home from work, someone tries to rob me and I don't cooperate and wind up getting shot in the heart, things of that nature. Life is cruel.

Listen to music and daydream. That's it. No vidya, no tv, no movies, not even food is my cope.